Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,533 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Put me down for a 40ml and a 10ml, cheers Pat.

No panic on it!

I'll note that here but we may need to jig the volumes around a bit. We'll see in a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Hi pat, I'd be interested in 10 ml if available.

I have the following available in hand as of 13/02/19: (details in OP)

Amouage - Myths: Two x 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.
    Amouage - Reflection: 60ml available @ €21.50/62/93.50 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml with very nice original 100ml bottle and box.
    Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir: plenty left @ €38/62 for 25/50ml. Jump on this great Tuscan Leather alternative!
    Atelier Cologne - Trefle Pur: last 25ml left @ €30.
    Hermes - Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver: last 10ml (plastic) available at €15.50.
    Guerlain - Vetiver Extreme: 20ml available at €11.50 / 10ml.
    Creed - Triple pack: one left @ €61.50.
    Creed - Original Vetiver: four 50ml bottles left @ €77 each.
    Mancera - Wind Wood: 90ml left @ €12/33.50/50 for 10/30/60ml. 60ml in original 120ml bottle and box.
    Acqua di Parma - Cedro di Taormina: Last 25ml bottle left @ €30.

Looks like I'll be able to get another flacon of Aventus at the current price as well.....

edit: Aventus ordered.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm out of the country until Friday 22nd - please excuse any delayed responses to messages or emails!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,797 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I have the following available in hand as of 13/02/19: (details in OP)

Amouage - Myths: Two x 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.
    Amouage - Reflection: 60ml available @ €21.50/62/93.50 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml with very nice original 100ml bottle and box.
    Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir: plenty left @ €38/62 for 25/50ml. Jump on this great Tuscan Leather alternative!
    Atelier Cologne - Trefle Pur: last 25ml left @ €30.
    Hermes - Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver: last 10ml (plastic) available at €15.50.
    Guerlain - Vetiver Extreme: 20ml available at €11.50 / 10ml.
    Creed - Triple pack: one left @ €61.50.
    Creed - Original Vetiver: four 50ml bottles left @ €77 each.
    Mancera - Wind Wood: 90ml left @ €12/33.50/50 for 10/30/60ml. 60ml in original 120ml bottle and box.
    Acqua di Parma - Cedro di Taormina: Last 25ml bottle left @ €30.

Looks like I'll be able to get another flacon of Aventus at the current price as well.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pat could I get an Aventus and I'll take the last Acqua De Parma as well please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Pat delighted to receive my package today and for the extra surprise, you wouldnt happen to know if its unisex? there's a girl across the road in a shop that wears something similar.

Now I have to decide which of the three fragrances I got from you to wear in work tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Received my sample pack today, excellent packaging, top notch service and already have put in my 2nd order. Cheers Pat

Mc Love wrote: »
    Pat delighted to receive my package today and for the extra surprise, you wouldnt happen to know if its unisex? there's a girl across the road in a shop that wears something similar.

Now I have to decide which of the three fragrances I got from you to wear in work tomorrow!

Think I just sent you two - Soleil de Jeddah and Musc Ravageur? (checking my records on phone for next while so apologies if that's incorrect). Both unisex (which much of what I split is, at least nominally). The Musc Ravageur bears a definite resemblance to Tobacco Vanille IMHO. The Soleil..... it's just a bit mad isn't it? It reminds me of scents I've smelt before (as in actual smells, as opposed to fragrances) but I can't quite put
    it into words. Apparently there's a lot of osmanthus flower in there, but I'm damned if I know what they smell like! I'd be very surprised if you came across someone wearing a SHL777 fragrance though.....they ain't exactly cheap, or well known.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

How do I order any of these?

You've made the decision for me, SHL77 it is!

Found a sample of Boss The Scent in the box is the one I'm referring to.

• Advertisement

How do I order any of these?

Full details in the OP of this thread! Just note in away until the end of next week so won't really be processing orders until then. Feel free to stick your name down for stuff though - will get back to you after I'm back.

You've made the decision for me, SHL77 it is!

Found a sample of Boss The Scent in the box is the one I'm referring to.

Didn't smell the Boss myself. Take it easy on the sprayer for the SHL777 - that stuff is nuclear strength!

Didn't smell the Boss myself. Take it easy on the sprayer for the SHL777 - that stuff is nuclear strength!

So thats a no for rubbing all over!? :D

So thats a no for rubbing all over!? :D

Well, you'd certainly make an impression!

In all seriousness. back of the neck, chest and wrists?

Found this:

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/guide-to-fragrance/

Soleil de Jeddah - i really like this, I'm getting a smoky scent from it, but I really like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

That is incredibly detailed!

I saw an interview with Liv Tyler before, and she said her da (Stephen Tyler) always told her to wear her scent in her belly button!

I'm lazy I just hit the neck.

Found this:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

Brrr... Smell of Bacarrat all over the office today. Slightly different from what I had before, probably change from batch to batch.
    Thank you Pat for the excellent service as always and a few present ( won't be missed this time).

Soleil de Jeddah has stayed with me all day, very impressed with the longevity of it and it's changing as the day goes on, wish I had bought more of it now haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Soleil de Jeddah has stayed with me all day, very impressed with the longevity of it and it's changing as the day goes on, wish I had bought more of it now haha

Looking forward to this, bought the last10ml from Pat I think :D

• Advertisement

Found this:

It's possible to overthink things as well, y'know? Me, most frags I give a squirt each to chest, back of neck and back of one hand (for sneaky sniffs during the day). Bit less for known beast mode juice. But....... whatever works for folks, works! Go with what you like

Yeah, big time changed during the day. 40 Knots was similar in this regard IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Is that a second flacon? If so any spots open?

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Is that a second flacon? If so any spots open?

Yes, most of it available.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

Received mine last week Pat, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Got mine pat.
    That Baccarat rouge 540 is has quite the potent scent. Very unusual. Sex panther indeed ;)

Hey would it be possible to order a 25 ml of Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir? I can't pay today, but I can pay tomorrow (payday) :)

jim o doom wrote: »
    Hey would it be possible to order a 25 ml of Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir? I can't pay today, but I can pay tomorrow (payday) :)

Sure, I'm back in the country tomorrow night; will give you a shout after that.

Brilliant, thanks for that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Creed acier aluminium is so lovely! And Tom Fords fragrance is, well, ****ing fabulous

Advertisement