Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in the Gleneagles Hospital in KL waiting to see the triage nurse. Went to my doctor about a cough I haven't been able to get rid of since December. Finished a second course of antibiotics yesterday and have pain in my shoulder coming from my lungs so doc sent me to a&e.

Have to work in a few hours so hope am not kept in.

Stressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My mutt got taken for his morning walk around 6am by "his" maid, they came back about an hour later and she fed him. I was awake but still in bed, so knowing that he would come back to the room I pretended to be asleep, in he came, laid down on his own bed for about 30 seconds then launched himself onto my bed, crawled up and put his snout under my arm to push me outta bed, he was so excited, a new day and i was at home and he intended to enjoy it.

So here we are, on the balcony enjoying a Nespresso before it gets cold.

It's a dogs life :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm lost!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh. Oh I'm drinking tea and planning my day here.. Some boring shopping etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Deja Boo wrote: »
    The priests reflection in the lens :eek:

I can see that. :D
    Having breakfast with the young wan, the other two still in the cot. She is going to the gym, I'm going to do the chores before work.
    Dont get to talk to her too much lately, this fella of hers takes a lot of her time now.
    Should be on the road to work by 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside for another 5 minutes. Just did some online shopping for my mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coalface bound, dodging the showers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,226 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way to work. Dogs may have slept in my bed last night. Laughed at big dog coming down the stairs. He bounces, at 40kg. Looked out at them in the garden when I let them out to do their wee wee. The big dog trotted around leading and the baby dog trotted too. They’re so lucky to have each other and I’m so happy to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Decisions decisions, I have one lad coughing with a headache and the other one has blood tests at 12. But I've to put numbing cream on his arm at 11. Trying to decide will I bother with school today or listen to them battle once the nurofen kicks in. I'm on my way to the shower wondering why the hell I procrastinate so much at night time. I love my bed. My eye and throat are sore and I think it's linked to my sore back, some sort of weird baxtard virus.
    On the up side. My car is completely fixed and sounds amazing. Now to pay for the damn thing. It can finally go for nct and paid the tax last night.. Insurance is next month. That'll be 2400 in 2 months spent on it. I didn't so the lotto either. :( if I burn it, I could be rich and skinny.. :D

• Advertisement

cbyrd, I knew a fella once who went to his boss looking for a raise after he got married, he told him he was finding it hard to keep a wife and run a car on his current wage. The boss told him his recommendation was that he should keep the car and run the wife so.
    Life is a never ending cycle of bills and it would get on your tits sometimes for sure.
    At work, studying up the best approach to this job with a coffee in hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train. Im v tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think there is something stuck in my sinuses that is pressing against my brain.
    The pain is something but might be a good excuse to go to a spa for the afternoon...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Father Grandeeod? :eek: ....is that a Roman Collar you're wearing?

Trick of the light. Lol!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think there is something stuck in my sinuses that is pressing against my brain.
    The pain is something but might be a good excuse to go to a spa for the afternoon...

1403453.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lying in bed, trying to work out when the absolute latest I need to be up by is, but my brain just isn’t playing ball this morning

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I would not be surprised if some stealthy enemy snuck in to my room and shoved a crayon up there during the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I would not be surprised if some stealthy enemy snuck in to my room and shoved a crayon up there during the night!

At least they just shoved the crayon up your nose :p

Forcing myself to get out of bed.

Boo to shopping.. I hate penny's and the like..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Boo to shopping.. I hate penny's and the like..
    I’m sitting in work balls deep in ASOS wares. Online shopping is the way to go. I was on a clothes ban the whole month of January. Though I do love a good Pennys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I shall arise and go now,
    And go and feed the ducks,
    And whether they are there or not,
    I couldn't give two....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a long overdue trip to the bottle bank. Life can be so hectic at times. :)

I am in work. Today I decided to cut out out dairy in my coffees so I'm having a cappuccino with oat milk. Its, erm, different. Not bad just different. A bit like me :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back at my desk after a windy 5km run. The weather was windy, not me. Well, maybe in the first kilometer I was, but you never risk it after the 2nd.

Deskside. Feeling a lot better. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

Back at work after my little lunch. I can't find the tape I was using before lunch and it's wrecking my head.
    Stepped in to the church for a few minutes at the old lads funeral earlier, the one who used to buy us the drink, just to show my respect, didn't sign a book or speak to anyone, don't know his relatives really. Just to say adieu and that I hadn't forgotten him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,226 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Found out today that a lady I've known all my life has only days to live, she never smoked or drank and was quite healthy. They found tumours on her kidneys a few
    months ago and now it seems it's everywhere. She was taken off treatment yesterday to enjoy her last moments with her family :( To say I'm heartbroken is an understatement :(

Life is too short

Autosport wrote: »
    Found out today that a lady I've known all my life has only days to live, she never smoked or drank and was quite healthy. They found tumours on her kidneys a few
    months ago and now it seems it's everywhere. She was taken off treatment yesterday to enjoy her last moments with her family :( To say I'm heartbroken is an understatement :(

Life is too short
    Really sorry to hear that Auto. Take care of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »

Life is too short

Big hugs going your way Auto..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back at apartment after a meeting :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement