Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"My Cat From Hell"

Options
  • 14-02-2019 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,418 ✭✭✭✭

No, not my cat, she's heavenly, well most of the time anyway :)

It's actually a TV programme on Quest Red, available on FTA satellite and Sky, that features a cat behaviourist from the US with the unlikely name of Jackson Galaxy who visits cat owners with problem cats.

It's pretty interesting, and covers all kinds of cat behavioural problems ... aggression, fighting, inappropriate peeing, hiding etc. You can also find a few example episodes on YouTube, well worth a watch IMHO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Alun wrote: »
    No, not my cat, she's heavenly, well most of the time anyway :)

It's actually a TV programme on Quest Red, available on FTA satellite and Sky, that features a cat behaviourist from the US with the unlikely name of Jackson Galaxy who visits cat owners with problem cats.

It's pretty interesting, and covers all kinds of cat behavioural problems ... aggression, fighting, inappropriate peeing, hiding etc. You can also find a few example episodes on YouTube, well worth a watch IMHO.

I watched all the episodes, use to drive my OH mad, meanwhile I was like when did we start training cats like we do dogs???? After a couple of seasons I was like OMG my cats where absolute angels compared to those devil felines!

I do applaud his passion for the rescue industry and have found the shows to be entertaining especially the drama of the humans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,418 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yes, often it's the cat "guardians" as he calls them that need as much therapy as the cats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Alun wrote: »
    Yes, often it's the cat "guardians" as he calls them that need as much therapy as the cats :)

Have seen this show too. Glad I'm not the only one who thought this:D

Advertisement