Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Circle K spin & win [Use PM for links]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

Amouar wrote: »
    Any feedback on the wash? did it scratch or cause any issue with the car or are you satisfied with the results?

No scratches or issues with the car afterwards, and they seem to be mops rather than brushes.
    I always hand wash my cars and never usually use machines, but I have to say it was nice to sit back and have the machine do it in about 5mins, and the wax treatment seems to be doing it’s job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

First day and won a bottle of irn bru

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Right I won 4c per litre off on my first spin! Then clicked spin again and now I don’t see the 4c per litre voucher anywhere in the app.

Didn’t get a text message either. Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Any idea how long a prize link is valid for? I've won a kitkat but haven't hit redeem on the text message yet. The 5 closest Circle K's to me are all Express so I will have to wait until I'm near a non Express store to redeem.

Thx

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

how do you know what you've won, the text message doesn't say what it is?

Others say not to click on the text until in the shop as it only gives five mins to claim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

When I spun the wheel the app told me I had won the kit kat. Then you get a text with the link. I've read the earlier post about not clicking the link until I'm in the store, what I'm really wanting to know is if anyone knows how long the link in the text message is valid for if it hasn't been clicked.

Regards

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Guffy

lowelife wrote: »
    Nice :)
    Just won a car wash, when it rips my wing mirrors off will I get a decent pay out?

You would be an idiot not to put your mirrors in as advised before going through the wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭sidcon

OmegaGene wrote: »
    No need to do this on the new style car wash that are in most circle k garages, the rollers work on a sensor and it’s more like a mop than the old days of brushes on rollers working blind on a car

It says it on the actual ticket printed out to push your mirrors in? So if something was to happen your at a loss not them.

I keep spinning but I ain’t winning lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭Amouar

Not on the car wash I go to and if you look at how the car wash rollers work it moves around the mirrors

How about the aerial? Do you need to take it off?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Won a Reload car wash and claimed it yesterday. Neither member of staff knew what a Reload car wash was so they gave me the Premium Plus one, €14 worth.
    I did wince when the spinning mops started on my bodywork tho.
    Lucky for you it wasn't the one that fired pebbles at speed to clean it so. Bloody snowflakes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Guffy

i dont have one, dont ariels just bounce back now anyway ?

If its an older style one you need to take it off

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Decoda wrote: »
    When I spun the wheel the app told me I had won the kit kat. Then you get a text with the link. I've read the earlier post about not clicking the link until I'm in the store, what I'm really wanting to know is if anyone knows how long the link in the text message is valid for if it hasn't been clicked.

Regards

D.

72 hours I think...

Not on the car wash I go to and if you look at how the car wash rollers work it moves around the mirrors

Went in store to claim my free kit Katie, they also have a terms and conditions on the wall beside the till for the carwash

Was Katie nice ?

She was last night but a bit of a fright in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Thanks OP!
    Got a free kit kat on my first spin today.

Also got 5 euro back for spending 50 in store with my debit card and also got a free coffee and dairy milk from the 3 mobile app. Circle K are doing a lot of promotions at the moment!

Used the free car wash this afternoon. It was the premium one. To be honest, the results are not too far from what I usually get using the self service jet wash. The only difference is drying as I need to manually dry the car using microfiber clothes while this premium wash is automatically drying the car.

Last time I paid 4Euros for the jet wash while this premium wash costs 14 euros I think.

The premium one is €12 at the circle k near me and it’s half price on a Wednesday and the ticket is valid for a week, there was 12 cars waiting last Wednesday :mad: I went back the next day
    It’s a handy car wash when the car is manky from the crap weather

I would definitely go for it over the self service jet wash if it's 6 Euros on Wednesdays. Do you know if the half price offer is only in your local circle k or in all of them?

EDIT: found the offer and list of participating stores. https://www.facebook.com/notes/circle-k-ireland/wash-wednesdays-50-off-premium-plus-washes-and-top-washes/2281435778550912/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Where is this spin game?. Its not in the app as far as I can see?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks, I could only see a partial sliver of the banner but it opened fine. `
    Pity I spun 3 sorrys!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭enviro

Day 1 Nothing
    Day 2 Nothing
    Day 3 Nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I went to use the jet wash in my local Circle K this morning. I had just parked the car then realised I forgot to spin the wheels today (I was really just hoping for a free bar or something :D). My very first spin... 1 free carwash! I got to save money and didn't even have to clean my own car! Thanks OmegaGene! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

sidcon wrote: »
    She was last night but a bit of a fright in the morning.

Was she a bit loose? 4 fingers?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone remember a few years ago at Christmas time McDonalds had a game on the app and if you cleared the cache, you could just run the game again and again until you won - I had great feeds that Christmas.

Not working with this from what I can make out

Just spinned 3 times and didn’t win anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

Just spinned 3 times and didn’t win anything :(

I've had two days worth and I've won nothing the f**kers!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Was Katie nice ?

She was always known as four fingers Katie back in my day for some reason.

coolisin wrote: »
    I've had two days worth and I've won nothing the f**kers!!!!

I’ve been doing it all week it’s rigged I tell ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭This is it

Coconut red bull... No thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement