Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Neills Factory Shop

• 22-03-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tierney2

O'Neills Factory Shop
    (Rear of Panelling Shop)
    Longmile Road
    Walkinstown
    Dublin 12
    Phone: 00353 1429 3548
    Ok is it worth going to or is it even open? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Yeah, it's open 10am-4:15pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-4:45pm on Sundays.

As to whether it's worth a look, it depends on what you're looking for. It's good for getting shorts, socks etc and they've a decent enough bargain section with plenty of training gear and older jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tierney2

Yeah just looking for selection of socks and togs.
    Might pay it a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

There's a bucket of socks for €1.27. You will find the maddest colours in there. Some of my mates have 'brown and orange' or 'purple and green' GAA socks.

Go to the older ladies behind the till and you can ALWAYS talk them down on price. I was there last year and there was a Derry jersey for €40, bit of sweet talking the old ones show some leg and we eventually paid €15 for it!

• Can you get you local club shirt from there too?

Here's another thing, someone told me that the factory rejects are sold off cheap such as a perfect shirt with perhaps minor detail like county name mis-spelt. Is that true?

Gingy wrote:
    There's a bucket of socks for €1.27. You will find the maddest colours in there. Some of my mates have 'brown and orange' or 'purple and green' GAA socks.

Ha ha brown and orange. Imagine starting a gaa club and incorporating them colours. brilliant! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

planning on going to the factory shop after christmas.
    whats it like in terms of cheap jerseys? is it all county stuff or is there club stuff there too?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Very little club stuff, you find some mad odds and ends but not a great chance of finding your own club tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Is there a similar one in Cork by any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

Very little club stuff, you find some mad odds and ends but not a great chance of finding your own club tbh.

not really looking for my own club jersey, just a few random club jerseys. like whod the have the club jersey from the big Dublin clubs? eg ballyboden, kilmacud etc?

also, can you get jerseys up there that are dirt cheap? maybe they might just have a mistake or 2 on em

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Was there last week....best value was a large selction of yellow and black t-shirts with 5-in-a-row on them...........

Oneills shop in Cork???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Oneills shop in Cork???

Je crois que il n'existe pas

or in your native tongue

No boi!

• Was there last week....best value was a large selction of yellow and black t-shirts with 5-in-a-row on them...........

:D Must pick up one of them. Will be a lifetime reminder of how stupid and presumptuous human beings can be

dcr22B wrote: »
    Je crois que il n'existe pas

or in your native tongue

No boi!

C'est dommage. Je voulais acheter un peu de ces choses bon marché et je doute se rendra à Dublin maintenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Azzurri have a factory shop in Kilcohan in Waterford city .... might be worth a gander if you are down round these parts

www.azzurri.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 murphy93

Pretty good factory shop got more than i expected for all the greedy nephews. Just hope they are as fussy as they let on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

For the last 2 years i have ordered from O Neills online and they have got my order wrong..Ordered a Dubs numbered jersey and they sent me out 3 by mistake..Also ordered the old Dubs Hoodie which was discounted and they sent me the new more expensive one..With 2 pairs of socks!!!...

comeraghs wrote: »
    Azzurri have a factory shop in Kilcohan in Waterford city .... might be worth a gander if you are down round these parts

www.azzurri.ie

Wouldnt go near them. Cant you see by the state of the Waterford gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

does anyone know if you can order custon jerseys there or does it have to be online

• Registered Users Posts: 1 looopieloo

Hi I'm looking for your help does anyone know where I would get a Dublin jersey made for my nephew, he is above average size and the normal xxl would not go near him.
    Thank you
    Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NSBFL

hi .. im trying to find a place to buy them cuba tracksuit bottoms and im wondering if this factory has them

• Advertisement
Advertisement