Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DB route 26 route change, now going to Liffey Valley.

• 21-01-2019 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭

I see that route 26 now terminates at Liffey Valley SC instead of at Palmerstown Cemetery.

The DB website does not give any information as to where the stop is at LV. I know it's early days, but the map is not updated yet.

Does anyone know where the stop in LV is? It seems to be part of the Bus Connects route change.

Thanks if anyone knows yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd guess it's by the cinema. It's the only place buses stop and terminate around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

I see that route 26 now terminates at Liffey Valley SC instead of at Palmerstown Cemetery.

The DB website does not give any information as to where the stop is at LV. I know it's early days, but the map is not updated yet.

Does anyone know where the stop in LV is? It seems to be part of the Bus Connects route change.

Thanks if anyone knows yet.

It departs from stop 4795 sharing the terminus with route 40.

This extension is not part of Bus Connects, just an enhancement of Route 26.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

KD345 wrote: »
    It departs from stop 4795 sharing the terminus with route 40.

This extension is not part of Bus Connects, just an enhancement of Route 26.

Thanks for info.

Unfortunately the "View Map" is not working on DB website, so I couldn't figure it out at all even looking at route 40. And when I input stop 4795 route 26 is not mentioned at all!

Seems to be a little problem with the maps!

Thank you anyway. Appreciate it.

Advertisement