Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW10 Captain

• 24-10-2019 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised there isn't one up and running already.

Tough week with uncertainty over City players, could be a mixed bag.

GW10 Captain? 125 votes

Vardy (sou)
    59% 74 votes
    Aguero (AVL)
    0% 0 votes
    Sterling (AVL)
    11% 14 votes
    KDB (AVL)
    8% 11 votes
    Aubameyang (CRY)
    15% 19 votes
    Salah (TOT)
    1% 2 votes
    Mane (TOT)
    0% 1 vote
    Abraham (bur)
    2% 3 votes
    Other (please mention)
    0% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

KDB for me, Sterling vice, as KDB less likely to start on the bench, based on midweek minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I have had Sterling most weeks with the armband.
    With Peps rotation I would be surprised if he starts after a strong midweek performance. What more could he ask from raheem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Also KDB as I think he'll start, will ruin the gameweek for me then when Pep benches him in the early kick off on Sat though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Surely Kun starts? I brought him in for Auba in a rage transfer so have to captain him as main rival doesn't have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Surely Kun starts? I brought him in for Auba in a rage transfer so have to captain him as main rival doesn't have him.
    Personally I don't think so. He has been giving Jesus chances and he has taken them. Jesus has scored in his last 2 league starts and the game in between was an Aguero start in a home game vs Wolves which they blanked and lost.

That said, trying to predict Pep is a waste of time at best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I’m not gonna go with any city player anyway. Too risky. Probably stick with Tammy and hope he doesn’t blank again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Im on Jiminez at the moment but could still change! I’m in the Man City lotto aswel with Ota, Sterling and Kun all in my first 11

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I’m not gonna go with any city player anyway. Too risky. Probably stick with Tammy and hope he doesn’t blank again.
    I think De Bruyne's the only real Man City option for captain. Rest are too risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

PEA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Don’t like captaining on Saturday morning and so going with PEA over my city players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Don’t like captaining on Saturday morning and so going with PEA over my city players

Theres a game tonight, so deadline around 7 or half 7 i suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Really want to put it on Sterling but just have that felling Pep will rest him tomorrow, have it on Vardy right now, that Southampton defence has been rubbish all season

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

KDB at the moment, billa have had good form recently
    Mane might be my choice by 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Almost neck and neck with the 3 City lads. Interesting. On Sterling myself. Just can't look past his 3 goals and 2 assists midweek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭franglan

Looking at KDB over Stirling, mane and tammy in that order.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Gonna risk it on Sterling in the hope Pep rests him for the League Cup game. KDB as vice.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Stuck it on auba in the end. Just can’t trust pep and he’s due a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sterling even though there's a chance he may not start.

Advertisement