Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 - Transfers

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭dockysher

dockysher wrote: »
    Would i be crazy if i did matip/salah/pukki to dunk/david silva/ageuro?
    This would also cost me -12 as i hav alredy used free transfer early in week.

Tanks fr replys, goin stick wit my team and hope the pukki party starts up again tmor 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Salah to Sterling and Ota to Soy
    or
    Salah to Mane and Ota to Mendy

No hit, is either worth it?

I went with a Modified version of A in the end (Salah and Ota to Sterling and Janmaat).

Going all cehap in defence and have the Holy Trinity of Sterking KDB and Kun in attack....

This is a gamble but I hope it pays off. 3 city, 3 Chelsea and no Liverpool attackers...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Traore to Tielemans

Otamendi -> 4.5m Defender

Rico?

Have Lundstram, TAA, Soyuncu, Pieters, Heaton & Pope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

Did Ceballos to Traore but have 1 FT left, what's the story with Otamendi? Been out of the loop all week, should I offload?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I can see Ota getting a double digit score tomorrow as everyone is selling him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

100%. I got rid tonight because I wasn't taking another drop on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    It's lined up for another 15 pointer for him isn't it. Plenty of sub defenders with nice fixtures to sub in anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Did Salah -> Mane and Ederson -> Allison. Man City have some very tough fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Thinking of doing a -4 and bringing in either Martial or Rashford. Was gonna be Rashford but his injury kinda worries me but I expect him to start. I have Pukki and Ceballos (who's not starting) who need to go. What do ye reckon lads, worth the hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thinking of doing a -4 and bringing in either Martial or Rashford. Was gonna be Rashford but his injury kinda worries me but I expect him to start. I have Pukki and Ceballos (who's not starting) who need to go. What do ye reckon lads, worth the hit?

No
    Wait a week and do it for free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Have pope in goal, dumped Mings for O'Connell. I'm gambling on a low scoring game in Burnley and Sheff Utd and am taking a punt on aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Noble to Nakamba done. Nothing else too obvious or worth a hit to do, so just banked some cash for new GW, instead of losing the FT again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Made a transfer at 11.29. When I hit okay it then went to the "game is updating" screen. Anyone know if the transfer will go through or will it be taken as a transfer from my next gw?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Made a transfer at 11.29. When I hit okay it then went to the "game is updating" screen. Anyone know if the transfer will go through or will it be taken as a transfer from my next gw?

Won’t go through if it went straight to game is updating, speaking from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Won’t go through if it went straight to game is updating, speaking from experience.

Yep. Didn't go through. Don't mind it was only a bench fodder transfer

• Zinchenko is out for 4 weeks. Angelino went off injured during the week but it seems to be just cramp. Mendy is a lock unless he gets injured.

LOL -At least I didn't listen to my own advise and get city defenders in:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

I want to get Mendy in but to do so I need to sell either Tielmans or Mount for Yarmelenko. Which should I sell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I took a -4 to bring in Rico and Connolly for Otamendi and Wood. Main reason for these moves was it leaves me just enough funds to go from Cantwell to Martial this gameweek. Sadly, I benched Rico against United.

I do also have the funds to move out Jimenez for Vardy. Need to decide whether Martial or Vardy offers more in the coming weeks.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Just can't get a single decision right this season.

I advise everyone else to get Auba/Pepe in this week.
    Thank me later.

Auba/Pepe to Vardy/Mane it is.

Boly/Otamendi can go next week

Course I just did Auba to Vardy in the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I want to get Mendy in but to do so I need to sell either Tielmans or Mount for Yarmelenko. Which should I sell ?

Anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Anyone

Mendy didn't play today, why would you get him?

Advertisement