Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-10-2019, 18:46   #1
glaswegian

Part time work on C.E.scheme.

I'm currently on a C.E.scheme for nineteen and a half hours a week,i'd like to do part time work along with the scheme,how many hours would I be allowed to work? I've seen a couple of part time jobs advertised offering 25 hours per week,would that be over the limit of hours allowed?

Thanks.
Advertisement
23-10-2019, 19:09   #2
nothing

It's supposed to be 19.5 hours, to bring you to a 39 hour week total, but I'm sure there's some leeway. Perhaps ask your supervisor who may have the best information
Thanks from:
23-10-2019, 22:47   #3
Balagan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaswegian View Post
I'm currently on a C.E.scheme for nineteen and a half hours a week,i'd like to do part time work along with the scheme,how many hours would I be allowed to work? I've seen a couple of part time jobs advertised offering 25 hours per week,would that be over the limit of hours allowed?

Thanks.
There is no limit on the amount of hours you can work outside of the CE Scheme hours. Just as long as you can be there and alert for the CE work hours!
Thanks from:
24-10-2019, 18:04   #4
glaswegian

Thanks both for your info.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size