Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 matchday thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Invisibleman

Ace2007 wrote: »
    What difference does it make how many points I have? I have 479 but it doesn't mean that my point is right or wrong.

United can't defender, they are a shambles of a team, so your asking for trouble. Paying 5.5m for Maguire is madness.

I’d be roughly the same with today’s points, that’s the point if you can comprehend

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I’d be roughly the same with today’s points, that’s the point if you can comprehend

You could be number 1 in world, or number 6m, but having a united defender is never going to be the correct call,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

You'd have a lot more if you didn't have 3 Utd players

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ace2007 wrote: »
    What difference does it make how many points I have? I have 479 but it doesn't mean that my point is right or wrong.

United can't defender, they are a shambles of a team, so your asking for trouble. Paying 5.5m for Maguire is madness.

What are you scuttering on about?

You're taking it very personally that United are sh1te FPL options which they are

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Feck sake lads, quit the real football talk. Take that to the Soccer forum.

• Advertisement

Young off, Chong on

What are you scuttering on about?

You're taking it very personally that United are sh1te FPL options which they are

You are totally missing the point it’s about points scored, not your reactionary opinion, I’m levelish points wise with you,do you not understand?

Feck sake lads, quit the real football talk. Take that to the Soccer forum.

Fair point, and I agree but I know so many players that pick unpopular players and are usually higher than the norm, more than one way to skin a cat etc,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

You are totally missing the point it’s about points scored, not your reactionary opinion, I’m levelish points wise with you,do you not understand?

What is reactionary?

As somebody else said you could be number 1 in world and still picking United defenders is a bad decision.

I think you're the one struggling to understand that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Joelinton one pointer lol. 48 isn’t bad tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Finish on 54 pts. Seems to be a healthy score.

Pity about the Sterling captaincy fail. Wesley, Abraham, Mount and Pope the big heroes.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

And don’t even have my wild card.

2 FTs for next GW after the Int window

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    Hoping to break 30 points with this team

Pope
    Otamendi, Kelly, Lundstram
    Cantwell, Son, Salah, Sterling, Mount
    Aguero(C) Pukki

Got 40 points with it.

HEWT I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

37, seems about average

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

My take from the Arsenal match:

Auba suffered from a lack of service and was isolated at times. The midfield 3 just not creative enough. Pepe looks like his confidence is shot. Saka was bright spark and kept trying to make things happen. Poor overall team performance, they spent the last 10 minutes sitting back defending and were lucky not to concede. Won't be getting any of their players in based on what I saw today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

A rip roaring 25 pts,HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

56 points. 2 green arrows in a row after a gw6 wc.

2 fts going into the the international break.

Son and pukki out. Mount and Vardy in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

52 points.

Wildcarded 3 weeks ago with an OR of 1.9m
    Up to 250k now and feeling a lot more respectable.

40 sees me drop 1500 places. sitting at 57,995. Happy enough 2 FT and plenty to ponder over the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »
    49 so
    Meh

Meh sees me up to season high of 233k though with 2 FT
    Want could have been but still not in bad shape after a poor start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

40 points gives me a 33k green arrow to 498k. Sterling letting me down once again with the captaincy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

69 sees me jump to 169k overall. For once I picked a captain that got more than one or two points.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

45 (-4) sees a small red 5.3k to 5.7k. Will take that after the hit and Kapkun fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

46 and at 1.2m. It's becoming a slog, can't remember the last time I had so many captain fails at the start of a season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

48 for the gameweek which is above average. Mane over Salah.

Sitting around 515k which is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

45 was a 200k rise to 470k.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Just inside top 40k. Got very lucky with that City result

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

43 points

The whole selling PVA for Fredericks thing pretty much sums up my relationship with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

47 points. Up to 5,924 Globally.

Delighted with that considering I totally forgot to set my lineup or make the subs I had intended to this week as well as captain Salah returning zilch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement