Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dr Robert Morse diet

• 23-09-2020 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I recently tried some bio energy, a bit of a pot shot to see if it would help some anxiety I had been feeling. The practitioner was very much pushing the Dr Morse Diet of fruit and raw veg (pretty much alone!). The practitioner seemed genuine and wasn't looking for any big money or anything so I listened though I though it all sounded mad.

I then googled Dr Morse and there are a few negative videos out there but every comment below the videos, discredit what the video is saying. This looks like a some sort of bots set up to protect the "cult" . Here is an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFdRHMK-fCk

Look at the comments? All positive even though what Morse is proposing is at the very least highly controversial? What is going on here? He can't control a platform like youtube?!

I am not considering going on this diet or anything though increasing my fruit and veg intake at the expense of some other foods to a poing may be no bad thing. I did feel more relaxed after the energy therapy however I am wondering if I should cut all ties with this practitioner if he is linked to this what appears to be an almost cult like Dr Morse thing.

I suppose my questions are what do people thing of this Dr Morse? and should I run a mile?

I would welcome your thoughts, thanks
    Sophie

Advertisement