Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plaid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah I like it. I usually find their stuff kind of too mellow or samey but this is a bit of a change, a bit more aggressive. It does still sound like them but in a good way. The production is really great, sounds fantastic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Anima wrote: »
    I usually find their stuff kind of too mellow or samey

I think there is a nice bit of variation in their earlier catalog. I felt Spokes was their weakest album, but maybe I need to give it another try. Anyway, we both agree Polymer is solid. I really enjoyed The Digging Remedy too, the album before Polymer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

They played in Galway around the time of that album. Heard a few off of it and yeah, it's a really nice album. Love that track "Clock". Sounded great live. I had kind of dropped out of listening to them until that. Fair play to them though, still seem to be putting out good tracks all this time.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Polymer is great - I think one of their best in years, especially given that darker edge and some really fantastic drum programming.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Advertisement
Advertisement