Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl wet and dry vacuum cleaner-opinions

• 10-09-2020 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

See there’s a 1200 watt lidl Dry and wet vacuum cleaner on sale today in lidl for 29.99 and just wondering if anyone got it or has it from previously and give me their opinion on it ?

Thinking of buying one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have one thats at least 10 years old, have given it dogs abuse and it is still running fine.
    The stainless steel containers are very good, strong and resistant to rust.
    For that money its very hard to pass up. I'd buy another if this one ever dies on me.
    I have used it for sucking up water from flooding in the garage, inflating giant marker buoys and as a dust extractor for power tools.
    All tasks that would have damaged lesser machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I have one thats at least 10 years old, have given it dogs abuse and it is still running fine.
    The stainless steel containers are very good, strong and resistant to rust.
    For that money its very hard to pass up. I'd buy another if this one ever dies on me.
    I have used it for sucking up water from flooding in the garage, inflating giant marker buoys and as a dust extractor for power tools.
    All tasks that would have damaged lesser machines.
    Is yours the same 1200w smaller size machine or the bigger version ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Mine is the 1400w 20l version.
    PNTS30/7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Mine is the 1400w 20l version.
    PNTS30/7

Think the current one is only 12 litres but might chance it anyways ... not losing much at 30 quid

Advertisement