Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shoot jerseys new site

• 27-09-2017 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi for some reason I have no permissions to post in the online jersey thread.Im looking to buy a few jerseys from shoot but it's coming up as an unsecure website when I look to log my details.Has anyone bought off their new site lately?thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mondo44

The new website is shootjerseys.cc

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BlackMask93

What is the quality like of the jerseys, do they fall apart, feel or look cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sheepish79

Hi, has anyone bought anything recently from shoot?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mondo44

sheepish79 wrote: »

Not recently. I buy from Mine jerseys now. Top quality and delivery takes about 12 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

sheepish79 wrote: »

I bought 2 retro jerseys from them last week. Germany, which was flawless, and Napoli, which was really badly discoloured around the sponsor logo. I contacted them to see if they might replace it but they said no.

So based on my experience, a 50 percent satisfaction rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

Mondo44 wrote: »
    Not recently. I buy from Mine jerseys now. Top quality and delivery takes about 12 days.

Cool. Might try these guys next.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Advertisement