Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Solid Fuel Cooker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DesignA

6queenmary wrote: »
    I am just about to purchase a new solid fuel cooker that can also heat up to 19 rads. Trouble is we cannot decide between the Concept 2 Maxi, or the new Senko 35. The kitchen is small and I dont want the heat output to the kitchen to become too high. I am currently using a very old cast iron iron range which takes a long time to warm up the oven and then makes the room too unpleasant to stay in. Any advice would be appreciated

Hi, Did you install the Senko and if so would you recommend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Podge.diy

Hi everyone, I'm building my own place at the moment, all finishing work now, it's painted inside and floors are going down shortly. Was doing research on solid fuel stoves to operate heating. I had never heard of Senko until I read your posts and after alot of research I've purchased a Senko C35 Premium from Croatia using the link on one of these posts. It's arrived to Dublin port and is on the road down, hopefully I'll see it tomorrow. Very excited
    Thanks for setting the seed
    Feb 26th, The cooker has arrived, 1 week travel time. I used 'Eurofinder' to transport it as I found their online platform easiest to use. Cost me €390 .
    This cooker would have cost me €3000 in Ireland. Purchase direct from Croatia and transport ended up costing me €2000 so a nice saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mattduggy

Hi all. After reading all of your comments I am sold on a senko also. I am wondering how you all fond them now after using them for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭jamesbil

Hi, can someone tell me if the senko is multi fuel or just wood?

Advertisement