Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Irish Fighting Game players list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

Find here all the main played games and the people who play them.

Feel free to add yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApLd-FYOVg6jdHhGZVlheHpuWmJ1RURJN251dENqeHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Doom any chance of getting MK Arcade Kollection (MKAK) added to the list. Im a regular on that like. Cool if no.

All the best,
    RAZER

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Doom any chance of getting MK Arcade Kollection (MKAK) added to the list. Im a regular on that like. Cool if no.

It's a publicly editable document, you can do that yourself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's a publicly editable document, you can do that yourself.

and further to that it aint my baby- I used to maintain an online players list and it's too much work.

Lads iv forgotten how to use these things.

How do I add another 3 columns for MK Arcade Kollection (PSN/XBOXL/PC) without them merging with SC5?

Im stuck here lol

All the best,
    RAZER

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Done it for you bud :)

All the best,
    Monkeyto

• Advertisement

Big thanx my man! :)

All the best,
    RAZER

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Just noticed that vanilla VF5 has both PSN and XBL columns. Not to be anal, but as somebody who owns the PS3 version, it was a launch title and doesn't have online support (360 version however does and as it came out latter and is also based on a newer/more balanced version of the arcade game).

Probably wont matter with VF5-FS so close, but just thought Id point it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Someone put "dick" in my column for Soulcalibur V...
    real classy. :rolleyes:

Added Skullgirls columns.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Someone put "dick" in my column for Soulcalibur V...
    real classy. :rolleyes:

Added Skullgirls columns.

The joys of the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

will someone check I didn't completely **** the list up by adding a column or deleting one?

• Advertisement

will someone check I didn't completely **** the list up by adding a column or deleting one?

A few days ago someone had completely deleted all the game titles, which I reverted.

Right now it's just Fergus and Cobelcog running around the cells calling each other gay; so nothing unusual there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

joniy88ME wrote: »
    Doom any chance of getting MK Arcade Kollection (MKAK) added to the list. Im a regular on that like. Cool if no.Nc7Osd
    lgUx
    clickthru.cgi?id=paul87st

theres already a section for it, just scroll right.
    ya on psn or xbox? ya play mk9 also?

This experiment is working out pretty well, since we just "dinged" our 100th row in the document!

I changed the rows and columns a bit to reflect the size now:
    • I reorganised the player names alphabetically by boards.ie names (as much as I liked being first, it was getting too hard to find people).
    • I changed the game columns to vaguely reflect game popularity (between us locally and Evo internationally). This is mostly just Blazblue getting screwed, and the 3D games getting a slightly dishonest boost to help them out. I imagine when TTT2 comes out, it will be more justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tekkenman

Guys, UberPrinny_Baal just added TTT2 column for us!

Someone's after deleting almost all the games in the 1st Row... <_<

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Someone's after deleting almost all the games in the 1st Row... <_<

Thanks for flagging it Kiki, it's fixed now.

Keep in mind I made this as a publicly editable document so that everyone would have equal power and it would be community maintained.
    You could have fixed this yourself in three clicks, probably less effort than typing this post was.

Here's what I did:

Step 1:
    Click here to see the version history
    Restoringgoogledocs1_zps2b0cb192.png

Step 2:
    Click down the versions until you see a big colour splash that indicates someone change a lot (in this case, the top row)

Restoringgoogledocs2_zps10f25991.png

Step 3:
    Click on the one prior to that, doublecheck there's nothing dodgy in it (just Redvii adding himself), click "Restore this session"
    Restoringgoogledocs3_zpsfb7e7deb.png

Bam! You're done.

I encourage everyone to feel free to fix vandalism like this themselves, I only check the document about once a month.

I couldn't figure out how to do it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Right, things are a little quiet on my PSN/XBL list so anyone interested in playing these games, add me. My net connection is MUCH better than it was before so playing online is reliable and fast.

PSN: Jun_Chikara

BB: CS Extend, UMvC3, Tekken 5: DR, Tekken 6 (will hopefully be getting TTT2 sometime soon), VF5:FS, SSFIV: AE, SSF2T HDR

XBL: LeprekaunTM

SSFIV: AE, SSF2T HDR, GG: AC Plus, VF5: FS, MK9, MK: Arcade Kollection (Only really play MK3 from this but MK2 is good too), DOA 4 (will be getting 5 sometime soon), SC IV,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Added a few of the newer additions to the list.

I did another alphabetisation of the first column (it was about that time).

I also removed the "SFIV Ireland" silver account entry because as far as I know Owmykneecap maintained that account, but doesn't anymore, so no point having it on there confusing people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

VF2 (XBLA/PSN) column added. Add your usernames if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I'm new here so is it cool to just add whoever from the list on PSN then?

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah go ahead its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Cheers man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Anyone on PSN who wants a few games of TTT2 or Injustice then add me. I am just on PS3 now (sold the xbox). Gamertag is Major_Wobbler

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

Anyone got TTT2 on PS3? Wouldn't mind a few Player Matches every now and again if anyone is interested? PSN is MazManZero.

Just leave a message on the Friend Request, as I have a habit of ignoring Blank Friend Requests (makes it a little worse if I don't recognise any names also). :v

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Stormwrench

I've added myself onto it, though a little surprised Injustice wasn't on there. Oh well!

I've added myself onto it, though a little surprised Injustice wasn't on there. Oh well!

It's publicly editable, why not add it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Stormwrench

It's publicly editable, why not add it? :)

Done so ^^

• Advertisement

Gave this a little pre-evo cleanup for the Galwegians.

Advertisement