Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New lunch box at the ready

Options
  • 12-05-2021 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭

Well after months at home I'm heading back to the office on Monday. Looking forward to it, I'll be glad to be out of the spare room.
    However, I will miss my WFH lunches, they are so much nicer than normal work lunches.
    I'm looking for suggestions for my new lunch box please. I can't even remember what I used to bring in. I vaguely remember fruity couscous and some sort of bulgar wheat yoke with feta cheese. Something I can eat at my desk without heating, not smelly :D
    Salad type things, maybe the occasional wrap ???

Advertisement