Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VPN

Options
  • 27-07-2020 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Any deals going on VPN that's compatible with the Firestick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A 1 year sub with PureVPN will cost you less than €16 if you use this link from HUKD. Going direct to their site is a little more expensive at €70 +

I use it on my firestick and while it gets little use I dont have any bother with the VPN

If you do choose that VPN be sure and cancel before the year is up as the sub will auto renew at a much higher price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Digging up an old thread to see if there are any new deals going at the moment.

I was lucky enough to get a 6 month free trial of keepsolid VPN there a few weeks back.

Wish I had created more than 1 account.

So going forward I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for:
    - good VPN services for streaming.
    - Any deals
    - Any VPN services to avoid.

Hopefully this will be a help to a good few here on boards. And thanks to anyone who can assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adamsmith87

You can check Ivacy vpn, it has a deal for firestick. Also if you want to keep up to date with their ongoing deals regarding other devices and promotions, add vpn extension firefox on your browser and you will be updated regarding any promotion they will be running nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Old thread, but checking if there are any deals at the minute on good VPNs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eamo2525

cyberghost-vpn-3

Money back within 45 days if not happy.

2 Years and 4 months for €57 (Total).

Covers 7 devices (can share with family) .

I've been using it since January and its worked flawlessly on windows 8.1 and no speed issues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement