Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clothing Discount Codes - No Code Requests

Options
  • 26-04-2020 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Use this single use River Island student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order - thank post when code is used

BEANS090VYF3SBIE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 15% Student Discount. Thank post when code is used

Limited time only!
    Valid from 23/04/2020 to 26/04/2020

UD7-XR48-XRTZ-CCT8

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 10% Student Discount. Thank post when code is used.

UNITSHRG869T

Limited time only!
    Valid from 17/04/2020 to 03/05/2020

Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from an Extra 10% Off sitewide sale. Thank post when code is used.

UNIIYZZQMXIR

Unlock 40% Off Everything + free standard Irish delivery at boohooMAN with this single use code below. Thank post when code is used.

This offer excludes sale items.

SBMIESD-NQP-VSG-QBN-GTP

Unlock 60% Student Discount at Nasty Gal with this single use code below
    Thank post when code is used.

SB60IE-64P-X9W-VVN-KKN

• Advertisement

Use this single use PrettyLittleThing student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 20% off your order.

SBV5A39

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

OmegaGene wrote: »
    When you say nasty, how nasty is she ?

Brilliant

OmegaGene wrote: »
    When you say nasty, how nasty is she ?
    Brilliant

You's are such lads!!

Use this single use Oliver Bonas student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.

APH9QGM2Y5O2

Use this single use Topman student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off shirts, trousers & accessories.

SBESATYNUB

• Advertisement

Use this single use COS student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.

SBCOS-CG3C-BGKH-SCWK

Use this single use Vans student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.

VSSB4E9C47TTA2U

Use this single use FatFace student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.

RRQHBLGHPK

Limited time only!
    Valid from 24/04/2020 to 30/04/2020

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 40% Off sitewide + an extra 10% Student Discount.

UNIMSBFJKGCZTN

Limited time only!
    Valid from 23/04/2020 to 04/05/2020
    Bras from £10

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from Bras from £10 + an extra 20% Student Discount. Thank the post when code is used.

UNI-FRKXCMLLB426

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 30% Off full priced items + an extra 25% Off outlet. Thank the post when code is used.

UNI-QTB7-DZMQ-QXZ3-KK279

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only
    The voucher code is valid for 1 time usage online on adidas.ie orders only. The offer is excluding delivery costs and is not valid on prior purchases. The code cannot be used on customised mi adidas products. Other exclusions may apply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Use this single use River Island student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order - thank post when code is used

BEANS090VYF3SBIE

Thank you for the code, I tried to use it but it does not deduct anything off, not sure if that means it was already used.

Galadriel wrote: »
    Thank you for the code, I tried to use it but it does not deduct anything off, not sure if that means it was already used.

Your welcome, someone must of used it already here's another single use code, won't get another one for an 1 hour, don't forget to thank post when code is used:

BEANS091RL2TSBIE

Terms & Conditions
    The online student discount is only available on <www.riverisland.com> and <www.riverisland.ie> It is unfortunately not available on the iPad or iPhone apps at this time. You can however redeem the discount on orders placed via the mobile browsers on these devices. One voucher per transaction. Offer excludes delivery charges and gift cards.

Mr.S wrote: »
    is a thread for every retailer really needed?!

Lol, well if you have any ideas please let me know. I was only trying to be organised, it's confusing for me with a lot of different retailers and new codes out every 60 minutes all squished up in one thread. Was only trying to be helpful.

Another code below. Thank post when code is used.

UD7-XH8W-9AR8-KX52

• Advertisement

Another code - thank post when code is used.

UNITSHBBEUWA

Another 2 codes. Thank post 2 times when both codes are used.

UNIUXMNS0

SB1R5IH71L

thank you but they have no size 12 in gazelle i hooe they restock so i can re use your code thank you

Limited time only!
    Valid from 24/04/2020 to 30/04/2020

1. Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from an 40% Off + an extra 10% Student Discount.

UNIMSBZYJUQGUU

2. Use this single use Miss Selfridge student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.
    Thank post 2 times when both codes are used.

SB2EKATO25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Promo code not recognised. Please check and try again.

Seven Worlds will Collide

thank you but they have no size 12 in gazelle i hooe they restock so i can re use your code thank you

Your welcome, pm me for a new code next time you need it!

Promo code not recognised. Please check and try again.

No worries, I'll get you a new code in 27 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

No worries, I'll get you a new code in 27 minutes

Can I get one too? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

You're essentially spamming BA with a glut of codes folks can likely obtain easily enough.

There's a referral code & coupon section if you wanna knock yourself out.

• Advertisement

Yamanoto wrote: »
    You're essentially spamming BA with a glut of codes folks can likely obtain easily enough.

There's a referral code & coupon section if you wanna knock yourself out.

No probs, I'll ask the mods if they are able to consolidate all the threads into the coupons section so I will.

Advertisement