Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Hi I'm a sole trader started Nov 17th on the btwea. Need an accountant for some advice in the laois area. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

looking for a quote for some one to do payroll for an Irish Limited Company that is registered for payroll in England

• Registered Users Posts: 24 zioaxiom

Hi,

we have a small business in Sandyford (currently we work as sole traders) and we're looking for an accountant in Sandyford/Stillorg that it's experienced in software companies dealing online, selling worldwide digital goods and experienced with new VAT regulation.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
    Luca

• Looking for a good and reasonably priced accountant in Galway city for a sole trader - yearly accounts and tax return, any recommendations for or against appreciated, bad experience last year with accountant so hoping to avoid a repeat of that, pls pm if you dont want to post the details on here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ Jamal Nervous Handball

Hi I'm self employed as a sole trader and looking for a tax accountant who can check my returns for 2012 and file a return for 2013 which I am late doing. Have accounts with less than 20 entries per year. Was quoted €430 for this but it's too expensive for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Hi

We are a very small ltd company looking for a book keeping service in South Dublin.

Recommendations please.
    Thanks
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stabilio

Accountant North County Dublin

Sole trader, needs advice on business start up, VAT, requirements for end of year filing etc.
    Thanks
    C

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Accountant advise needed for setting up a partnership. With regards to registering and filing for tax. Ideally based in Dublin 6 or city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 philipsi

Sole trader in D-15 area looking an accountant for VAT, end of year filing etc.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 theodre

Hello,

I am looking for an accountant for:

1- Tax returns for my sole trading business
    2- Tax advice

Have you guys dealt with any accountants recently?
    What kind of price range should I be looking at? I have been quoted anything from €100 to €1500...
    Anyone to recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Theo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

Looking for a new accountant for my company.

Established since 2010, Located in Dublin city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Possibly an odd one for ye; my friend's school is having a whole school evaluation this year and needs to get its accounts certified. Does anyone know someone in Dublin who can do this, or what the process is?

Thanks!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Looking for an account as starting up a business, based in meath preferably, just for tax purposes, and general guidance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Dublin Plumber

Hi

I'm looking for some referrals for an accountant who deals only with small businesses , ive been using a big firm in Dublin 15 , and have always received a poor service , returns always go in late , they can never tell me what its going to cost ( no quote / approx cost ) also received a query from revenue in relation to my returns , turns out by mistake ( which they never admitted ) filed an extra 30000€ which I paid tax on and never knew . Revenue have returned the money i paid them , but I need an accountant that is on the ball .

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Greven

Hi,

I'm looking for an accountant based in Dublin to file in a tax return for me for year 2014.
    I worked both as a sole trader (teaching martial arts) and as an employee of an IT company (they paid my tax each month, but only based on my earnings with them).

All the best,
    Michal

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ketogirl

Hi, need to speak to an accountant in the Dublin area - had a business c.2011 (registered company, VAT registered) which failed, so I moved to NI without closing the business(stupid, I know). Now I'm back in ROI and need to set up as a sole trader again but I imagine I have outstanding returns due.

Need advice on what I will have to do, and a quote for getting everything sorted. (PM me please if you can help!)

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 meemagoo

Hi. I'm looking for accountant based in Dublin 15 to help complete a form 11s. I am a self employed childminder. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭MizMix

I was previously a sole trader and have just started a new company and not happy with the service I'm getting from my current accountant. Ideally I need someone who can help with this new sure scheme (revenue scheme). I'm based in Louth but accountant does not necessarily have to be in Louth- thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭leon76

Hello

I've been living overseas since 2012 and in this time I've rented my house in Ireland. I wish to submit a tax return ( not sure of the name)

My wife owns another property and we need to enter a return for this as well.

Some advice / price ( PM please) would be appreciated as need to get affairs in order ASAP . So in total ;

3 years for the house in my name
    5 years for the apartment in my wife's name.

Warm regards
    Leon

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sean thomas gallagher

New to Galway. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!
    Sean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Dublin-based accountant to help me get set up with a small business - it would be a sideline as such, I have a 'day job' and won't be giving that up, but want to be tax compliant for this side business. I don't know the first thing about taxes and need to get up to speed. Can anyone recommend an accountant who can help me?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BlueCool

MOD EDIT - Please send PM directly to posters seeking accountancy services. Do not advertise yourself in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 42 infoinfoinfo

Hi all,

We are brand new limited company operating in online retail in Ireland - based in Dublin.

We have not yet started trading - looking for accountant to first, give some advices on how to run books properly and tax claims and so on - maybe an hour meet session.

Then - help with filling.

Let me know if anyone wants to help, thanks! Dublin only ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 olena777

Hi ).
    I'm really stuck, need advice, please!
    At the moment I start to set up online store ( dream of long times) and now nothing about accountancy.

For start will be no VAT REGISTERED sole-trader ( unless it will be more profitable to be VAT registered). Products for shop will be partly from EU and part from outside EU and 99% exported then ( nobody needs it in Ireland).

Anyone would recommend bookkeeper/accountant in Bray/south Dublin/Wicklow with suitable experience?
    Or I can ask my "stupid" questions here?

Need advise about tax calculations ( to count if I will have any profit left after taxes :) and software to use and future expenses for accounting jobs).

Not trading yet, just calculation all expenses and writing business plan, but for future will need help on a hourly basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I am looking for an accountant to help me take my very small sole trading business to a limited company. Ideally with a free no-strings meeting (or preferably detailed email response).

Looking for South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 oystercatcher

Looking for a qualified practising accountant to sort out self employed tax affairs gone haywire over a number of years. As this is likely to take some time and effort, I am willing to offer substantial deposit to right person. Timing is important.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 groupthink

Hi,

Looking for an accountant/tax consultant to handle private limited company formation. Company will have 3 non-resident directors, with one of those also being the company secretary. Company shares will split equally between the directors.

Looking for a quotation for a full hands-off service for the initial formation (incorporation, constitution, name registration, registered address, mail-forwarding, tax registration, help with bank account setup, etc.) as well as someone to look after books/returns as required.

Ideally in or close to Dublin but as the majority of communication would be electronic, this is not compulsory.

Please only PM if fully accredited and possess experience offering similar services.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭davidlynchis

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced accountant/financial officer for part time/flexible work in our IT startup. We are 14 months in business and scaling quickly. We have been using an accounting practice and some light bookkeeping software to do our payroll, account management, PO management etc. but as we grow we are struggling with internal management reporting and in particular budgeting and forecasting. We want someone to work with the senior managers to put processes and practices in place to allow the company to scale to 60+ employees and multiple departments in the next 24-36 months. Experience with implementing financial controls for optimised cashflow management as well as financing management and recommendations (e.g. invoice discounting, VC, loans etc.) would be a distinct advantage. A keen interest in technology would be an advantage as we do not want to implement manual or laborious processes on paper.

We are Dublin based but it will suit a remote worker. A depth of experience is key and it may suit a parent requiring flexibility but looking to return to the workforce. As stated, this will initially be part time/flexible but as we grow a full time position of CFO/Financial Controller will be an option.

EDIT: There was an issue with my DM's, it is fixed now so I can receive private messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Hi,

I am looking for an Accountant in Dublin 15 (or very near that) to calculate a CGT liability on a single transaction. I have all the necessary details to hand but need to act quickly as the deadline is early next week. Please PM if you can deal with this. Thanks

Note: This has been organised now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Lumina

Pharmacist and wife a carer.
    Rent a property.
    Simply not sure what we should be claiming each year so looking for a simple service to deal with these issues.

Dublin-based (D15) but willing to do a mainly internet-based set-up.

Advertisement