Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

• 28-04-2011 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭

This is something that also crops up fairly regularly and this sticky will help with such requests.

Some guidelines/rules...

1. Give as much info as possible
    2. Please give your location / area you'd like your accountant to come from
    3. No discussions on this thread
    4. Prospective accountant's to PM requester (This will cut out spamming)
    5. If you've hired a Boardsie or other accountant for the role please edit/update your original post to halt further enquiries

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cormax

Hi,

I run a small limited company registered in Ireland, but at the moment nearly all activities are conducted abroad (within EU).

I am looking for someone to take care of the accountancy obligations in Ireland, preferably with experience in international (EU) tax rules.

The invoice volume is less than 3 per month, the company is a service provider to large multinationals.

An example of the expertise I am looking for : how to determine VAT destination, services rendered outside Ireland, but within EU (Various VAT rates - lower than IRL).

It's not rocket science, but I don't mind paying for someone who knows what they're doing or is prepared to figure it out.

Location : Close to Lucan/Celbridge area but since most communication will be electronic, not the most important factor.

PM me if you think you are the right man/woman for the job.

Kind regards,

Cormac.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Hi,
    I am in the West and need some help with my personal finances. Tax claims and money management.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 simply_beaut

Here are the informations.
    Sole trader
    Nature of Business: shop (Dublin)

2 employee ( 1 of them is my wife) : Weekly or monthly payroll, please provide quotes for both

Service we need is Bookkeeping, P30, Year end tax, payroll etc.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭unseen

Hi ,

I am employed in Ireland and self employed in another EU country. I would like somebody to help me in filling the Form 11 for income Tax.

Location Dublin.

Thanks
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Just saw this sticky:)

I am a sole trader based in Galway City. Startred up at the beginning of the year (it's a video production business; weddings, online videos, event coverage etc.)

I need help getting my end of year taxes sorted out as I have no clue as to how to approach it. I'm not even sure if I'm properly registered for it, or how to check if I am.

Hoping someone here can help me. Please PM me if you can!

Ronan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

DUBLIN BASED COMPANY

We had a problem with CORE online submitting an annual return. Unfortunately we now need to have our accounts audited so complete B1 submission.

Software Company which is still pre trading so few transactions. Can share a copy of the TB for 2010 to give scope of the job.

All accounts are up to date in Sage. Looking for an individual who is authorised to perform audit to work on this with us asap. Also possibility of working together after this given will be getting to know company + accounts.

Private message me for mobile number and email to chat further.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Marcos

Hi I need some part time book keeping for a small company, probably about one afternoon a month doing basic book keeping, bank reconciliations, profit and loss statement etc.

If anyone is interested please pm me.

Thanks

When most of us say "social justice" we mean equality under the law opposition to prejudice, discrimination and equal opportunities for all. When Social Justice Activists say "social justice" they mean an emphasis on group identity over the rights of the individual, a rejection of social liberalism, and the assumption that unequal outcomes are always evidence of structural inequalities.

Andrew Doyle, The New Puritans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'm setting myself up as sole-trader in Dublin. I'll need an accountant to help me with my annual returns etc.

Also before I register as self-employed with the Tax Office it seems I need the Tax Adviser Identification Number from my tax adviser or accountant. <mod edit> trying to keep chat off this forum - hence edit - A TAIN number is a way for Revenue to identify Tax agents. It is not required by someone doing it themselves.

I'd appreciate a PM from anybody who can help me out.

[edit]Got sorted with an accountant. Thanks for all the replies. [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bealnablath1

Company based in Cork/Ballincollig.

Need to have our accounts audited to complete B1 submission (late submission)

We are a small 2 person company doing business services. Small number of transactions per annum.

Looking for an individual who is keenly priced for this particular job who is authorised to perform audit to work on this with us - possibility of working together after this.

Private message me for mobile number and email to chat further.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭notnem

hi,

I am a sole trader and am looking for someone to help me with my Tax Return for 2010, I have accounts done, with a profit figure and all the receipts organised and filed, so I just need someone to help me to calculate the tax due and file the return,

Please PM me with quotes asap. I am based in dublin,

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

Hi,
    Myself and my Partner have recently set up a Limited company and we would be looking for an accountant to look after our taxes.
    Please PM me if you are interested or you can reccommend someone.
    Looking for an honest, capable person who does not charge through the roof. Based in South Dublin or Wicklow ideally but we will cosider other options

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

atrick Banned for one week for persistently failing to heed the rules.

I would like to reiterate that all contact details and questions are to be sent via PM.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 39 limklad1974

Hi there. Small company based in Limerick city needs an accountant to help file CRO accounts for 2010. Only 4 days left!
    All income and expenditure is available in an easy to read excel file. Copies of bank statements also available.
    Company has 4 employees and annual turnover of about 150,000 euros
    Anyone interested in the work, please get in touch asap

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Hi All,

Cork accountant required for a small engineering firm. Ideally based in Cobh or Cork city. Limited company, audit exempt. I need annual returns and VAT filed.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Imaher

Hi
    Looking for an accountant to do the books on a monthly basis for a small sole trader business based in Dublin. There are roughly 30 to 40 invoices received and around 10 created per month. Expenses are cumulative values for the month.

Currently using Accountz Professional package. It works fine but the company don't seem interested in developing it for cloud computing. Would like to have access to accounts on IPad preferably through an app. Would be interested to hear of other packages that you would recommend for a Mac.

If there is a Customer and contact management module to the package it would be a bonus.

Tax returns and end of year accounts preparation and submission required also

thanks

<Dublin> smcgiff

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭nootroc

Small Kilkenny based company needs accounts audited (late submission) to complete B1 submission. Will need same next year as well.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maschera

Hi all,

I am EU foreigner and have been living/working in Dublin for 8 months. Now, I need an accountant/consultant to setup my eCommerce shop as I'm quitting my job.

I wish to register as a Sole Trader (myself only, no employees at this stage) and need some simple advice such as:

- Best practices to import from China
    - Bookeeping, Tax return, etc.
    - Simple advice (e.g. shall I register for VAT or not, can I work from home, etc.)

It would be great if the accountant would have experience with eCommerce businesses.

Please PM me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

Hi,

1. I have a Ltd Company incorporated in 1999. I have recently been hired as a contractor through my company. The company is currently Audit exempt. I want to make sure I pay PRSI through a salary. I have books kept on excel spreadsheet.
    2. Company in Knocklyon Dublin 16

I'd like to know more about expenses, paying health insurance, making a room an office in your house and other related issues.

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Koolcatz

I'm looking for someone to look after my small company finances. Annual return date needs to Be filed and end of year taxes. I am based in Tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Hi all,

Looking for an accountant what would seem a small job to my mind, but here it is...

Been doing freelance journalism for a year or so now, and need to get on top of tax returns.

Income isn't huge, but I have other sources which need to be taken into account.

Looking for someone to sort out my tax returns for me on an annual basis, and anything else that they might point out that I need to do...

PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samuelblack

Hi,

I am a contractor and I have a limited company and I need to preapre my accounts for submission to the Revenue and the CRO. I also have a rented house so I need a persoanl tax return for this. I am based in Dublin city cente.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Diarmaid1979

Hi all

I've just set up a limited company. I'm an IT consultant and the company will employ me and my wife. I'll write up the transactions on a spreadsheet. I'm looking for an accountant who will do the following: Audit-exempt accounts, VAT, monthly payroll for two employees, tax returns, company secretarial.

My turnover will probably be €50-100k for the year.

I'm looking for quotes from accountants in the Dublin area. Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hi
    I'm looking for Accountant to do tax returns on a rental property in Lucan Co Dublin.
    It's a 2 bed apt and need someone to do all the tax stuff.

Pm me with a price if u want.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fee38

Hello,
    I too am looking for an accountant for end of year tax returns. I am self-employed and semi retired so income not huge. It's so long since I have used this site that I can't remember how to send a private message. Would be glad to hear from anyone who could do the job and suggest cost.

Fee

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Frank1969

I run a service comapny based in Dublin. I feel that my accountant is overcharging me. Turnover is around €1.5 million with 15 employees. My bookkeeper is excellent and prepares accounts to trial balance. She also files the VAT returns and does the payroll. The accountant usually makes an adjustment for tax and that's about it.

I'm looking for a quote for the following: audit-exempt accounts, corporation tax return, my income tax and companies office returns.

Thanks

Frank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Grainne201

PM's only - this is to avoid spam as well as data protection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 McA Ter

Keep responses to PMs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Koolcatz

Need an accountant tallaght only for ltd company accounts many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Hi I am looking for an accountant that for a small fee would look at my books from 2010.All tax is paid etc. if someone is intrested pm me your name/number and I will give you a bell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 faceache

Would like someone to ensure I submit returns for new business correctly, want to do 2010 & 2011, have all figures etc, just want to be sure I complete online form correctly. I want to be able to do it myself each year, simple enough business, not hugh bucks but want to ensure I do it right. Any takers?

Advertisement