Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The "Business Partner" Sticky

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Looking to start an IT sales and repair centre in a densly populated area with potential for business to business relations. Proposed premises would be located in the centre of a retail park with over 3000 residents with 15 minutes in all directions. Closest competitor would be located ~5 miles away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joneski

Hi All,

We're looking for a new Business partner with web design skills to join an exciting and innovative project.

We are not looking for cash injections or anything. Simply your skills!

We will offer you a percentage of the company to join us.

The idea is an iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows mobile application. It is based on golf courses.

I'm sure you can appreciate we do not want to divulge too much yet as it is still in the developmental stage.

I would appreciate if you could register your interest via pm. You will then be supplied with the necessary details about the project.

A bit of a heads up, before you receive details of the project you will be required to accept a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Thanks again for your interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 niallys

Hi,
    I am currently looking to start up a business in the galway region. A recent search for a car for my sister has led me to this point. I am looking for an investor/partner to invest and run the business with me. I plan to import low mileage post 2008 cars from the UK. Cars from the UK are generally in better condition/spec and easier to find lower mileage examples. This would suit someone with experience in the motor trade sector. I plan to lease a premises in galway/galway outskirts to show the cars (indoor preferably as it always looks good when cars are indoors). I plan to hold 10-15 common diesel cars in stock(bmw,audi,golf etc). If you are interested and have capital to invest send me a message.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Accountant with experience in web development looking to partner with a web developer with php, ajax, database design, css, html and jquery experience. Google maps would be an advantage but not essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭nuttlys

http://CompareBookPass.com/ (web startup in Dublin) are looking for a long term technical partner/co-founder. Web Development skills & experience a must.

PM me if it interests you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Hello folks,

Two quick comments - to say this thread is a great resource, and that I've found what I'll be investing my spare time in for the next year at least.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 26 On the up

Successful young business needs an investor/partner (preferably silent) with €5,000 to invest to take it forward to the next step.
    Agriculture based but not limited to,we need the money to buy equipment necessary to move the quality of our product ahead and give us the flexibility needed to offer some new products to a rapidly growing and lucrative market.

Would suit somebody with an interest or basic knowledge in farming and/or someone with web development skills.

Payback in 1 year

PM for more info

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

Looking to work with anyone on any projects they have going and help them build up their business, currently a student so im looking to get experince in start-ups, if your interested in mentoring someone or what to get help with your business pm me, and we can talk more.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Looking for creative Graphic Designers/entrepreneurs,check my ad out
    http://www.adverts.ie/1465244

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭ByronB

If you are good at making/managing/editing websites/blogs then please PM me as i am good to go with this just need a business partner.
    Thanks.

Mod Note: Post moved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Investor wanted for possible Restaurant opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Hi,

I would like to explore options and opportunities with someone from an agri-business background who is comfortable with all members of the farming community

FYI I am mid forties and strong agri biz/sustainable biz background.

I have a number of pathways that could be viable if explored further.

Please pm and we can see how we go.
    Thanks.
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moorea77

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a business partner. My website is up and running and I have some registered users already. I'm only the one who is managing this website and it's realy not easy for me. I also have a little knowledge abot SEO and Social Media. But what is bothering me most of all that english is not my first language and it's a bit hard to communicate with my clients.
    Mostly I'm looking for a person who can help with marketing strategies, brainstorming, help managing website and who has some experience in online marketing.

PM me if interesting and I'll send you a link to my website

Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭ByronB

I am currently looking for people within 20 miles or so of the North Kilkenny region who have an ability to make marketable (sellable) items out of wood, plastic, metal or other.

If you know anyone who meets the above description please PM me on this and i will discuss with you what i am doing.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

Hi All

I have two business idea's that are very solid but lot's of work, and i will need help and advice. Im looking for someone that can do Web designing and has a good marketing/Business managment. Im hoping for this venture to get underway. For more details, Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 7 waiting

Hi there

I am looking for a way to raise capital for my business. I have already asked the banks to no avail due to not enough income, yet i have proved it is possible to pay 130 per month off the 5000 initial loan I will be needing to start out.

I have already invested my own time and money on researching the product and getting packaging designed. The product will be sold online and I am currently doing the website myself. The real cost is buying the product in and getting the packaging printed.

I know we are in hard times at the moment and there is not alot of support for businesses , but i would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas of any bodies which support and can provide grants for start up businesses. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

Hi,

Newly formed dev company on our first contract looking for a graphic designer with CSS and HTML.

We have just set up a company together, two java programmers with Master's Degrees in Computer Science and a project manager/founder on second start up.

We are working on signing our first contract to redo a website for a well-funded organisation in youth development in Dublin and need an experienced designer. The project has not been hammered out in detail, we are still gathering requirements and we are not sure if it will be done in a developer framework like groovy on Grails or as a wordpress/Joomla site.

We are also working on a start up and are applying for Launchpad, NDRC, next month to finance its development. The idea would be that we would like to find a designer to work on this first contract on the basis that they would join the start up team. This means less risk on both sides as we don't give a stake in our company early and you don't risk your time/effort for no money without getting to know us first.

The start up business is the reason we are coming together, not the side contracts, so we want someone with entrepreneurial motivations like ourselves.

Our team:
    Developers: Expert in javascript, Java, Groovy & Grails, MySQL, some PHP, HTML/CSS, JQuery and uses Hibernate and Spring frameworks.

Commercial Lead/Project Manager: requirements gatherer/product designer/sales and market research/UMLs/learning to code in ruby on Rails with a little CSS and HTML in evening course/general know-it-all...

We also have two other developers who want to work with us, one Java developer who runs his own company in Brazil with 10 years experience who is finding it difficult to find part-time work due to Visa issues. The second is an expert PHP developer with experience in other languages, frame-works and web tools like Wordpress and joomla... currently working with the Irish Times.

We are currently looking around our own networks but so far we haven't found someone suitable - we haven't been looking long though.

Drop me a pm if you wish - we are looking for someone a natural & proficient designer and we guarantee you'll enjoy working with us.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

Hi there,

I have just came across this thread and im very interested in setting up a business or a idea with someone in the following sectors, food, motor, web, online sales or if there's something exciting that doesn't fit in the above ill still listen.

I also have capital and run my ow small business and if anyone has any good ideas id be willing to invest and with that i can share a few good ideas of my own.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Mynamehere

Business partner with experience/background in recruitment wanted for a new overseas recruitment company.

Business set up and ready to go.

Please PM for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Hootanany wrote: »
    Restaurant management companies in Dublin who would take over an existing Restaurant and take management fee and a percentage of the profits and basically run the place for me.

Or Partner open to all Genuine offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 supineflyer

I would really like to find 1 or 2 people interested in opening a female only gym. I believe this could be a very successful enterprise with a reasonably small injection of start up funds compared to other startups.

Enthusiastic about health and fitness as business partners would be active in the running of the business. I realise things like this can seem like a long shot in the current economica climate but I'd just like to see if there's an potential interest in this sort of venture.

P.M me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Niamh Allan

Can you please give details about your business. It will easier to know what kind of partners you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

Looking for a business partner, Im 21 ,limerick, female . I have two business idea's one in event management includes nightclub events,concerts etc... and one in communications bit like golden pages . I just need a business partner to keep me concentrated ,motivated and to help with the business pm me for more details!!

stedabee wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have just came across this thread and im very interested in setting up a business or a idea with someone in the following sectors, food, motor, web, online sales or if there's something exciting that doesn't fit in the above ill still listen.

I also have capital and run my ow small business and if anyone has any good ideas id be willing to invest and with that i can share a few good ideas of my own.

Cheers
    Hi
    Merriman hotel for sale in kinvara, galway.if interested pm me.I have funds to invest.sorry for short reply.I'm on the phone

Niall

marley123 wrote: »
    Investor wanted for possible Restaurant opportunity.
    Hi,
    Merriman hotel in kinvara galway for sale.if interested pm me.I have funds to invest.sorry for short reply,I'm on phone

Niall

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

Restaurant management companies in Dublin who would take over an existing Restaurant and take management fee and a percentage of the profits and basically run the place for me.

Or Partner open to all Genuine offers.

PM me please with detail, Hoot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

niallys wrote: »
    Hi
    Merriman hotel for sale in kinvara, galway.if interested pm me.I have funds to invest.sorry for short reply.I'm on the phone

Niall

Niall, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

Looking for business partner in Dublin to progress startup company that is not yet trading (but very close to):

Business plans and realistic cashflow over three years shows healthy profit.

Has two robust service / training elements and one complete software package that is definitely sellable and unique to Irish market

Prefer someone with experience of sales and grants etc, PM me for more info and what you can bring to table

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kenk121

Want to get involved in a start up business. PM me, realistic businesses only plz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

Hi all

My name is Theo, I was on this a short while ago.

Anyone need online help in website's or marketing, pm. I am interested in any Business venture.

Regards
    Theo

Advertisement