Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Out of hours brokers available in Ireland

• 08-05-2021 8:18am

So, who do you use/recommend?

I'm with Degiro and tired of waiting to see if they will allow out of hours trading. It has cost my mucho $.

Ideally a firm where I could transfer my portfolio to from Degiro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭RainInSummer

So, who do you use/recommend?

I'm with Degiro and tired of waiting to see if they will allow out of hours trading. It has cost my mucho $.

Ideally a firm where I could transfer my portfolio to from Degiro.

I -think- Interactive Brokers do it. I'm trying to log in to confirm but typically they are on a maintenance window.

Be aware though transferring out from Degiro is not a straightforward process and can take into the months time frame. Their CS is chronic (and no disrespect to the lads and lasses working there, they just haven't the support they need from Degiro).

Edit: Just checked and theres and outside regular trading hours toggle. Looks like you can.

Cheers, have heard about IB. Will check them out.

Won't be doing that transfer thing so :eek:

Advertisement