Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED services/items

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Demosthenes

Looking for a 4 bed house for around 6 months in the Westport/Lecanvey/Murrisk region to move by the end of the month at the latest. Having trouble finding something so any help would be much appreciated..!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭irishgeo

anywhere in mayo i can get a full size irish flag suitable for a flag pole?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Paddy James

I need for a private house we are building :

Roofer
    Stonemason
    Electrician
    Plumber

Clearing site this month
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭woody1

where are you, would know of a good stone mason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 MrsCreepers

I am searching everywhere for someone to build a cattery outside our house for us. Anyone know who I could contact?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭PaulPinnacle

Super late replies, but said I'd drop them in all the same in case it might help someone (else) looking in the future.
    irishgeo wrote: »
    B) Anyone doing digital camera lessons?
    John Mee does workshops that sound like they might be ideal, though I've yet to do one personally (on my list of things I must do at some point). If you catch him on Twitter, Facebook or throw him a mail he has always come across as a great guy to deal with (I only know him through chatting on forums and twitter) and would give you a better explanation if the course(s) would be suitable.

http://blog.johnmeephotography.com/
    oscarBravo wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a supplier of firewood? Ideally a trailer load of well-seasoned hardwood, in short (6-8") lengths for a small stove.
    I know Noel McEllin, based there just beside the school in Manulla, would sometimes be able to assist with this. I think in many cases he just puts people in contact with land owners having the trees knocked (who don't wish to hold onto it) and isn't actually selling it directly (so supply could be hit and miss), but it's certainly worth giving the team there a call if you're looking for firewood again towards the end of the year.

http://www.mcellintreesurgery.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭muddle84

Blocklayer/Plasterer in Claremorris area
    I am looking for a block layer/ plasterer in the Claremorris area to build a wall between mine an my neighbours house in an estate. Its approximately 30 metres long, first 5 metres would 1 metre high and the remainder 1.8 to 2m high.
    Anybody on here interested in pricing it or better again recommend somebody that they have experience with?
    There is one of those timber panel fences that is in a mess, the panels have all broken down and the pillars are starting to rot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

looking for a phone car kit installer around Ballinrobe, castlebar or ballina. to install a Parrot or similar.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

thekooman wrote: »
    looking for a phone car kit installer around Ballinrobe, castlebar or ballina. to install a Parrot or similar.

I used Heneghans in Breaffy about 5 years ago, did the job.
    http://www.mayoplus.ie/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=295&sobi2Id=1124&Itemid=79

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

yop wrote: »
    i used martin before but all his numbers are disconnected. must have finished up.

• Advertisement

thekooman wrote: »
    i used martin before but all his numbers are disconnected. must have finished up.

yeah that shop been closed up for ages.

looking for someone to clean gutters in the castlebar area.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Castlebar area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Mayo Miss wrote:

Mayo Miss wrote:

Dr Gibbons. He was in Tobins but has now moved to the new medical centre close the Londis shop on station rd. (Hanley's) I think. Very good doc. And will do what he can to help

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Car pooling to Galway from South Mayo? PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sootie

Hello, Im looking for someone to cut an overgrown garden plese

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Paddy McGinty

Looking for couple of tradespeople for these jobs close to Charlestown...

1. Plumbing/Heating installer - full install of dual-fuel system from scratch.

2. Kitchen fitter - fit 3m + 4m worktops including mitre/clamps in corner.

Thanks in anticipation.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Paddy McGinty

sootie wrote: »

Whereabouts?.. I know a young chap near Charlestown (Horticultural student) who does a grand job locally with petrol strimmer but might struggle for other locations as he doesn't drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sootie

Awh, Its in Killala, I cant find anyone !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭mayota

sootie wrote: »

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 pcthenatural

I want to learn how to use them, before I went online to buy them, thought I'd try town.

I want to learn how to use them, before I went online to buy them, thought I'd try town.

Why not try the local Chinese takeaway. Surely they will give you a pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Lidl have bags of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marcel7

I'm looking for a lift, Monday-Friday, from anyone going from Claremorris to Castlebar around 9 am and/or Castlebar to Claremorris around 6pm
    I'm willing to chip in petrol money - 100 euro per month.

Please PM me.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Looking for a plumber to service a boiler, Westport area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Hi

Seeking a PSA registered licence holder in the Castlebar area who can take a look at my wireless home security system/alarm? Any recommendations appreciated.

Selig

PM appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Col2404

Have a 11ft by 8ft block built shed with a corrugated roof. Looking for someone to take it down and get rid of it. Any ideas of prices and/or builders willing to work in Ballina Mayo. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ro.mcdonagh

Looking for a male Cocker Spaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Looking for Leaving Cert grinds in Physics and Irish. Please PM. Thanks.

• Advertisement

anyone recommend a good painter in the castlebar area?

just need a small bit of outside painting done.

Advertisement