Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED services/items

• 29-01-2014 1:22am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Folks new thread there for "Wanted" posts. We seem to have a lot of them in the last while and they are actually against the rules, but for a trial we have decided that we will make a sticky.

So post your wanted and if you have a recommendation post it. The thread ISN'T for discussion.
    If I suspect you are advertising your own company or have links you will be banned.

So respect the thread and use it correctly.

The Mods

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

I'm after older railway sleepers for my garden landscaping project. Whether its 2 or 20 that's fine. I'm just outside Ballina and will collect.

Thanks

TT

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

TopTec wrote: »
    I'm after older railway sleepers for my garden landscaping project. Whether its 2 or 20 that's fine. I'm just outside Ballina and will collect.

Thanks

TT

NO Banned.com.co.uk ;)

Boards.ie cookie on its way to TT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

I'm looking for an old second hand cheap laptop.

Just need it to work, have a HDMI connection, USB, and can connect to wifi.

If anyone can help me out pm me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Thanks

TT
    Sweeneys just outside castlebar on the Newport road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭woody1

re sleepers, lough conn milling, on the road from crossmolina to lahardane about 1/2 way on the left hand side of the road,
    thats if your looking to buy them, theyl be tricky to get second hand / free

• Advertisement

Thanks. I don't mind paying a fair price, but I want used ones not new. I will check them out.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

I am looking for Leaving cert Ordinary level grinds in Irish and Maths in the Mayo area, The closer to Ballina the better.

If you offer grinds or know anyone who does it would be much appreciated if you could reply to this post with some info, or private message me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Anyone use the dentist out in breaffy. I heard some good things about it. Anyone here use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I'm looking for Adult Dancing Lessons. Waltzing & jiving.

Looking to feel more comfortable taking to the dancefloor at weddings and occasions.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

OriginV wrote: »
    I am looking for Leaving cert Ordinary level grinds in Irish and Maths in the Mayo area, The closer to Ballina the better.

If you offer grinds or know anyone who does it would be much appreciated if you could reply to this post with some info, or private message me.

Thanks.

Themathstutor.com is based in Ballina. Not sure if he still does grinds one to one.

• Advertisement

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    I'm looking for Adult Dancing Lessons. Waltzing & jiving.

Looking to feel more comfortable taking to the dancefloor at weddings and occasions.

Any suggestions?

I saw an advert in my local hairdressers for social dance lessons in the Mucky Duck (don't know if that is right), in Ballina. I will get details if you want.

TT

I saw an advert in my local hairdressers for social dance lessons in the Mucky Duck (don't know if that is right), in Ballina. I will get details if you want.

TT

That would be great. Thanks. Where in Ballina is the Mucky Duck? Had a google and couldn't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭woody1

mucky duck ? no idea.. muddy burns ? maybe , out the sligo road ..

Well done Woody. Muddy Burns it is. Knew it started with an M. :o

Every Friday night, MayoMiss. Lessons start at 8pm, dancing at 9-11pm. No partner or experience required

All info from the advert in the hairdressers.

TT

Well done Woody. Muddy Burns it is. Knew it started with an M. :o

Every Friday night, MayoMiss. Lessons start at 8pm, dancing at 9-11pm. No partner or experience required

All info from the advert in the hairdressers.

TT
    Thanks. I was wondering if it was there. And a Friday suits perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

RHJ wrote: »

Did lessons with Ray Harrington (A-Plus Motors), passed my test the first time, guy is quite good and sound.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/a-plus-driving-school-ray-harrington-castlebar/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

RHJ wrote: »

Good afternoon young Robert, the link below has some useful info on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056271283 while i personally give the thumbs up to tony Leneghan. Happy driving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭12 element

Could anyone recommend a tyre place around Castlebar that does good 4 wheel alignment and tracking?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

12 element wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a tyre place around Castlebar that does good 4 wheel alignment and tracking?

Place out the Dubin road, take the right for the garden centre. Dave Doyle, used him a few time for alignment and tracking.
    Togher tires are there on the Breaffy road also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

I'm looking for someone who replaces broken glass in double glazed windows, Claremorris area.

Had a little mishap with losing my keys over the weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Looking for Maths grinds in the Ballina area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Anyone know where if there is anywhere that would replace a battery for an Apple IPOD 6th gen classic in Mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Anyone know where if there is anywhere that would replace a battery for an Apple IPOD 6th gen classic in Mayo.

http://www.iclinic.ie/mayo.htm

Not sure if they'll be able to do that exact job but they say they take on any job

dropout.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

anyone know a good stove installer in castlebar , i want to call around and see what options i have in regards to stoves installation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

You could try www.jaytech.ie dont know if he does batteries but he definitely does screen repairs etc. and doesn't charge a bomb for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭PLUG71

Hi i'm looking for a 1984 Ford Capri bonnet if anybody has one.

Thanks in advance!! :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Does anyone know where the Polish Auto Garage is Castlebar, they are meant to do work for half the price of anyone else around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Anyone recommend a tiler in Castlebar,
    Maybe a Non-National Tiler ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭12 element

6541 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a tiler in Castlebar,
    Maybe a Non-National Tiler ??

Why would you specify Non-National?

Advertisement