Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

ScareGilly wrote: »
    €2 on Big Nog by KO - 14/1

Ch-ching, profit so far not counting the rest, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ch-ching, profit so far not counting the rest, well done.

F*cking Luis Cane... If Okami wins I'm actually going to write him a hate note... :mad: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bad day at the office :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭The Left Hook

We get Dwyer Mccaughley from Setanta sports on our podcast for tips. He is constantly winning . He won again this weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

Knew I should of stayed clear, not a bean from that UFC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

sonic.trip wrote: »
    Knew I should of stayed clear, not a bean from that UFC

Nor me, lost about 3e (I don't bet that high tbh), mate who doesn't know UFC followed some of my tips profited about 18e from 13e stake, typical :pac::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Barboza surely has to be bomb proof in this UFC. Cole miller was getting the better of Pearson standing before he subbed him so Barboza will surely eat him alive?
    I'm going doing 30euro double with Boyles to win the guts of 49euro. Going with Barboza and Paulo Thiago to win. I could get stung with Thiago as I have never seen his opponent Dave Mitchell fight. From looking at the records though Thiago seems to have faced higher level opponents especially in his UFC career to date. Thiago also has his back to the wall in this fight coming off two decision losses to Sanchez and Kampmann and with a 3-3 UFC record to date and possibly his job on the line, I expect him to put in a massive performance and take the win.
    Like Mailburner I think Schaub should win but am keeping clear incase Big Nog fighting in his home country fires him up to put in a big performance or else if it goes the distance gets him an undeserved hometown decision.

Just after watching this now, Barboza had it a lot tougher than I thought he would but thankfully got the deserved nod from the judges. Fair play to Pearson though, thought he fought a great fight. Big Nog I'd say destroyed a lot of accums this weekend. I didn't think he looked good at all though myself to be honest, and can't see him winning a few in a row. Delighted to get a rare UFC win for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Anyone else fancy Roger Gracie at Evens for tomorrow night ?

The dudes never been submitted in competition since he was a blue belt. Won a load of BJJ stuff and that's why I like him so much.

He's 4-0 in MMA and King Mo is a bit of a stand up guy with a wrestling background. However at 8/11 a lot of people would see value in experience being so close to the evens.

The option for BY SUB isn't there so going to e-mail paddypower and find out their price on it.

I stuck 20 on Cormier a few weeks ago, think it was 5/4 I got him at. I don't know why really as I haven't seen a whole lot of him. I just think he could keep Big Foot on his back for 3 incredibly dull and boring rounds and get the decision.

have a single on ellenberger at 31/20 (lads)
    think that's too big to ignore
    i'd imagine it'll be a very close fight and if ellenberger
    keeps it standing and i believe he's well capable of
    doing so then i think he can win a decision
    i'd be surprised if it didn't go the distance however

he's also 5/2 to win a dec with skybet

• Advertisement

Big shields fan but can't really go for the 10/3 by Sub. Ellenberg has only lost by Dec and Sub. That's the only way I can see Shields winning it too. Standing I've got Ellenberg all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Went for Koch, Belcher and Shields treble. Around 3-1 with paddy. Most uncertain about Shields.

I have 30 on Ellenberger at 31/20 with ladbrokes. I honestly don't think he'll get Ellenberger
    down (or if he does, will keep him there). I think Ellenberger could light him up in the stand up, I suppose it's the price though really that's making me go for him. Seems way too big in my opinion, time will tell I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Think I'll go for Ellenberger to win in rd2 @ 12/1 on PP

Think his striking will be too much for Shields and if he can keep it standing then he may get the KO/TKO

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Went with Ellenburger KO at 5/1 and a treble on McGee, Stone and Belcher :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

A tenner on the Rampage and Matt Hughes double will net you a healthy 200 euro. 19/1 that these two former champions can do the business. Maybe I have lost my mind but it seems like too much value to resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Gonna have me a fiver on a 6 man accumalator

Mizugaki (4/9)
    Te Huna (4/7)
    Boetsch (8/13)
    Diaz (4/11)
    Hughes (3/1)
    Dampage (4/1)

IF they all come in i'm 500 squids up :D:D

Not holding me breath though but cracking odds and it's only a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Some insane odds on paddy power for this one. Gomi at 15-8 is a no brainer and Hughes at 3-1 against Koscheck. Also Aaron Riley is heavy underdog against Tony Ferguson, who has one UFC win in TUF finale. Those 3 seem bizarre to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Some insane odds on paddy power for this one. Gomi at 15-8 is a no brainer and Hughes at 3-1 against Koscheck. Also Aaron Riley is heavy underdog against Tony Ferguson, who has one UFC win in TUF finale. Those 3 seem bizarre to me.

The Gomi one is the one i'm most dubious about, i got Diaz in my accumalator, of i change to gomi it doubles my return on a win to just over a grand for a fiver stake. May throw an extra accumalator on but change diaz for Gomi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

scudzilla wrote: »
    The Gomi one is the one i'm most dubious about, i got Diaz in my accumalator, of i change to gomi it doubles my return on a win to just over a grand for a fiver stake. May throw an extra accumalator on but change diaz for Gomi

You should. Remember, its Nate Diaz, not Nick. Nate is nowhere near as good Nick, and Gomi should get the knockout. The only way Nate can win is by submission, but he lacks strength and wrestling technique to get Gomi there.

• Advertisement

Some insane odds on paddy power for this one. Aaron Riley is heavy underdog against Tony Ferguson, who has one UFC win in TUF finale.

that caught my eye also
    not sure how good ferguson is tbh but he's way too short
    to be betting on
    he did look winning tuf but this is a step up

finding it hard to find value on the card otherwise myself
    the treble of rothwell kosh browne works out at just under evens
    wouldnt be over confident and might not even have a bet but a
    small bet for an interest if i do

rampage a hard man to stop and jones points at 9/2 isnt the worst
    price imo

You should. Remember, its Nate Diaz, not Nick. Nate is nowhere near as good Nick, and Gomi should get the knockout. The only way Nate can win is by submission, but he lacks strength and wrestling technique to get Gomi there.

not sure about gomi knocking out diaz
    the diaz brothers seem damn near impossible to knock out

mailburner wrote: »
    not sure about gomi knocking out diaz
    the diaz brothers seem damn near impossible to knock out
    “That little fúcker hit me with a Hadouken or something.” - Nick Diaz on fighting Gomi.

:D Diaz by Sub would be my bet here. Constantly was close enough to landing them against Kim who is a far better wrestler than Gomi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Cill94

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    A tenner on the Rampage and Matt Hughes double will net you a healthy 200 euro. 19/1 that these two former champions can do the business. Maybe I have lost my mind but it seems like too much value to resist.

Those are awesome odds. Any fight Jones is in has ridiculous odds...it's great! :pac:

did a small bet tonight on

johnson
    bary
    wiman
    works out at around 9/4

not over confident but i think bary is a cert
    I reckon he'll chop down struve with those vicious
    leg kicks for a few rounds and could get the ko
    the wiman danzig fight could go either way
    I think johnson should take care of brenneman if
    the weight cut hasn't taken too much out of him
    should the fight go three rounds

Good to see the dentist back in the ufc
    and
    Go mighty mouse :)
    unlikely but it should go the distance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

johnson
    bary
    wiman
    works out at around 9/4

I took same 3 fighters but done Barry by ko which was 11/8 which makes the treble just short of 4/1

Devastator wrote: »
    I took same 3 fighters but done Barry by ko which was 11/8 which makes the treble just short of 4/1

best of luck
    I tend to get stung a lot in the method of victory markets but
    it does look fairly likely
    Just a bit worried bary might chop him down for three rounds
    and not go in for the kill myself but struve will no doubt keep
    coming forward so the ko looks like a good bet

best of luck
    I tend to get stung a lot in the method of victory markets but
    it does look fairly likely
    Just a bit worried bary might chop him down for three rounds
    and not go in for the kill myself but struve will no doubt keep
    coming forward so the ko looks like a good bet

Good luck to you too matie.

I just done it for KO win because its a small stake for bit of interest, might aswell go for better odds

god damn it

the one i was most confident about screwed me :mad:

• Advertisement

height difference was ridiculous, Barry got in with few shots but Struve looked to have a huge advantage when it went to ground

Advertisement