Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shaws half price sale this weekend

• 15-02-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Heard this on the radio, but haven't I haven't acutally been in the shop today yet - may be useful for someone. Shaws HALF PRICE SALE This Sat & Sun Only. Up to 50% OFF in ALL Departments plus all our stores are open this Sunday!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

They have a load of rugs at half price, although the one I got was 20per cent off but better than nothing.

Didn't spend much time looking around besides.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

Tanks I may check it out, but Shaws seem to be on permanent sale and 50% doesnt seem like too great a deal.

Debenhams in waterford had a few mens clothes on 70% off PLUS buy one get one free. (so 85% off in total) I got some nice things including a Cashmere blend jumper for 8 yoyo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Whoops thought this was about cold meat. Made a ham of that one.

Advertisement