Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurocycles on Sth William St?

• 02-03-2006 10:35am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Did anybody else hear the ad on the radio that Eurocycles have opened a new store on South William St? I can't find anything about it on the net.

Also (while Im at it), my boyf is looking to buy a racer that's suitable for doing a triathlon. Any advice on the best shop to go to? Will any half decent racer do??

cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Acerferrari3200

:d

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭daymobrew

taconnol wrote:
    Also (while Im at it), my boyf is looking to buy a racer that's suitable for doing a triathlon. Any advice on the best shop to go to? Will any half decent racer do??
    I did a few of the Phoenix Park duathlons last summer on my mountain bike, with slick tyres, and beat a bunch of folks on nice road bikes. So, it's not all the bike.
    With duathlons you don't get wet and cold. There are a nice few duathlons this year, though many more triathlons.

For the last Phoenix Park Duathlon in 2005 I went and bought a road bike from Cycle Superstore in Tallaght. If buying from there, sign up for the free loyalty card and get 5-10% discounts on everything. These guys have lots of triathlon gear, even triathlon starter packs (wetsuit, bike, gear, starting at e1100).
    CycleWays on Parnell St is another option.
    Both shops sponsor triathlons in Ireland so will be helpful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Thanks daymobrew, ill let him know about those starter packs-having looked around in Great outdoors, etc they starting to look like a really good idea,

Oh and I went into EUrocycles on Sth William street and they do adult bikes as well - not too much stock yet, but they can get whatever you want in from the main store on Long Mile Road. The guy also seemed pretty willing to give a discount as they'd only be open a few days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 howya horse

Quay Cycles in Drogheda have a number of great deals at the moment including Lapierre,Giant,Trek and Giotto.

• Advertisement
Advertisement