Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cycling podcast - grand tour Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

And I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Deadly, had thought about heading up to the Belfast show, but this will do nicely.

Deadly, had thought about heading up to the Belfast show, but this will do nicely.
    Yeah, have a college reunion that was in Manchester when they had an event - I was trying to work out how I might justify disappearing for the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Ah brilliant! I was wondering whether they'd be coming here after the Belfast date was announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭irishpeloton

Anyone else heading along to this?

Will try make the long slog up from Cork for it.

Not often there's a cycling-themed show for us cycling nerds to go to.

• Advertisement

Listened to the most recent one this morning - Belfast nearly sold out, but I'd guess Dublin is selling nicely too. It's not on the "nearly sold out" lists, but also not on the "please buy tickets" list either!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

When you go to select your seat, it shows what is available. Pretty much all of the main section is sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

Daniel Friebe won't be in Dublin which is a disappointment, (to me anyway) instead Orla Chennaoui will be, which is a disappointment, (to me anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 micheal100

Bit harsh, having said that I find Friebe very condescending, especially any time anything Irish is mentioned.

micheal100 wrote: »
    Bit harsh, having said that I find Friebe very condescending, especially any time anything Irish is mentioned.
    He's been a bit irritating questioning the irishness of Dan, Nico and even Sam in the past, while ignoring Kenya's Chris Froome and Belgians Bradley Wiggins, but overall I would've preferred to see the three of them.

However, if it means he's going to finish that bloody Jan Ullrich book...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Have we decided where we are going for pints after?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 deweybible

Looking forward to this event Thursday night. Saw them in Dusseldorf at live event before 2017 Tour & was a good laugh :)
    Think there are still tickets left.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭burger1979

I wont be able to make this on Thursday, so I have my ticket for anyone interested. Just the one I'm afraid. PM me. Danke.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

wasnt a bad show for a thursday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Really enjoyed it myself. Really enjoyed the few pints in Mulligans after too. On a school night!

Advertisement