Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tekla Structures

• 02-10-2019 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Guys,

The company I work for began using tekla structures as their main steel detailing/ structural bim software about 12 months ago.

With this change to tekla I am trying to buildup our knowlege of this software so that we can create models and drawings quicker and more efficiently. I have been looking into custom components, user defined attrubute etc to try to achieve this with some success.

I had an idea recently of starting tekla group that could meet up every few week or so just to discuss ideas, problems, custom components, modelling procedures etc. There must be other people using the software and want to see what others are acheiving with tekla. I dont have a format for these meet up's as this is just an idea at the moment.
    If anyone in the munster area would be interested in this let me know. Thanks

Dannny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭G-Man

I did some work in it, . A career change I made afterwards got stuck. Considering going back at it again independently and specializing in it..

Advertisement