Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

• 17-11-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/11/16/pink-pregnant-baby/

Pink has announced that she is pregnant. On tomorrow’s episode of the Ellen DeGeneres Show, the pop superstar, 31, tells the host that she is “eating for two.” Pink reveals that she had been “working” on having a child with husband Carey Hart and that her doctor, “thinks it’s a girl.” The singer also says she had been nervous about announcing she was pregnant because she had previously suffered a miscarriage.
    Finally, Pink describes her relationship with Hart as better than ever: “We worked really hard and we had our little meltdowns, a couple of them, and now, we’re honestly, we both needed to do that and come back together. It’s just yummy.”

I hope it all goes well for Pink and Carey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

I saw pics of her yesterday jumping around in the sea. She has a very weirdly shaped bump! I scoffed at the articles suggesting she was preggers cos it just looked so odd!.

I was wrong i guess. :eek:

Anyway, I wish them the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Hmmm...I thought the doctor could only determine the gender at around 20 weeks? She looks a little less than that tbh...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

thinks it’s a girl.”
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

xzanti wrote: »
    ;)

I know, but what doctor would give a half-arsed opinion like that to someone...especially in the Land of the Free Lawsuit? ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

gscully wrote: »
    I know, but what doctor would give a half-arsed opinion like that to someone...especially in the Land of the Free Lawsuit? ;)

Sorry, I must have scanned over the 'doctor' part.. I thought she and her partner just thought it was a girl.. That is odd alright..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Woo!...former OC star Autumn Reeser is preggo, first time mum....congratulations!, always been a fan of her: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/12/autumn-reeser-and-jesse-warren-expecting/

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Drea-de-Matteo-Baby-1026554.aspx

Drea de Matteo and fiancé Shooter Jennings are expecting their second child together, People reports.
    The Emmy-winning former Sopranos star is five months along and due sometime in the spring.
    De Matteo, 38, and Jennings, 31, have a 3-year-old daughter together, Alabama Gypsyrose. The couple has been together for nine years and got engaged in June 2009.

Source

Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child, her reps confirm to People exclusively. The couple met during the production of Black Swan. Portman's performance in the film has earned her nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award. The actress, 29, will next be seen in the romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, costarring Ashton Kutcher. This will be the first child for the actress who is due in 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 elizaphilip

well thats great to her. hope that her family happy everyday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Holly Willoughby is a fair few months pregnant but just announced on This Morning that she's having a girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Apparently David Schwimmer's wife is pregnant. Can't remember where I read it, might have been USWeekly website or People.

It will be the first baby for both of them. Mazeltov!!

Amanda Holden also preggers

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a296665/miranda-kerr-gives-birth-to-baby-boy.html

Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr has reportedly given birth to the couple's first child.

According to reports, the pair have welcomed a baby boy after the model went into labour earlier today.

The news comes following a false alarm on Boxing Day.

A family member told The Daily Telegraph: "We di

d get a text on Boxing Day saying she had gone into labour but it was false alarm but I can confirm she did go into labour early this morning."

Kerr and Bloom married last July and announced the pregnancy in August.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a296716/30-rock-star-jane-krakowski-pregnant.html

30 Rock star Jane Krakowski has announced that she is expecting her first baby.

The actress, who is engaged to designer Robert Godley, was subject to rumours about whether she was pregnant after pictures emerged of her in a bathing suit in the Caribbean.

Later, Krakowski's representative confirmed the news, saying: "Jane and Robert are indeed expecting a baby!

"Both soon-to-be first-time parents could not be happier."

Krakowski and Godley announced their engagement in January 2010, although they have not yet set a date for the ceremony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭pocketvenus

Victoria Beckham is expecting her 4th child in the summer

^ she's like a baby machine!....keeping her man well under the thumb, can you imagine the payout she'll get if they divorce!!

Victoria Beckham is expecting her 4th child in the summer

She wants a girl will it be 4th time lucky for her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭pocketvenus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She wants a girl will it be 4th time lucky for her :rolleyes:

I think her reasoning for a girl is so she can dress her up, have lots of clothes to give her etc and she was quoted as saying that. If they do have a baby girl I will feel sorry for her as she be another Suri Cruise. Never mind the corpse like mother she willl have. I am surprised she can even get pregnant judging but the state of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Oscar Winner Marion Cotillard, star of La Vie En Rose and Inception, is expecting her first child with her French director partner, Guillaume Canet. The baby is due in Spring.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20456336,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)&utm_content=Google+International

Bloody hell everyone seems to be getting knocked up these days!!:eek::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭Shelga

Kate Hudson expecting a baby with boyfriend Matt Bellamy in the summer. Bloody hell they've only been together 9 months, isn't that a bit soon?! Bit judgemental maybe but hey, that's what the C&S forum is for :pac:

Shelga wrote: »
    Kate Hudson expecting a baby with boyfriend Matt Bellamy in the summer. Bloody hell they've only been together 9 months, isn't that a bit soon?! Bit judgemental maybe but hey, that's what the C&S forum is for :pac:

Owen Wilson's girlfriend also pregnant for a minute I thought he was still with Kate :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I was just about to post this!

They have only been together nine months but I am happy for them and wish them the best :D

Going off the parents their kid is going to be super cute and super talented :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    Going off the parents their kid is going to be super cute and super talented :)

Lets hope the child gets her looks! To me Matt looks like a little mouse/rat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Shelga wrote: »

Logged into facebook to find a post about this.... Matt Bellamy is finally tied down :( ....He's an absolute hottie...skinny boys with guitars....*drools*:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Alicia Silverstone is also having a little baby!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ugni

omg serious baby boom amoung the stars!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1347340/David-Tennant-Georgia-Moffett-pregnant-expecting-baby.html
    Former Dr Who David Tennant and his new fiancée Georgia Moffett walk happily hand-in-hand close to their new home in West London.
    And now The Daily Mail has learned the pair have a double celebration ahead.
    After it emerged they were engaged, the Mail have now been told that Miss Moffett is expecting their child. Indeed, the actress is believed to be at least five months pregnant. ....................................

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20458381,00.html
    It's a girl – and a huge surprise!

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban revealed Monday that they are the parents of a baby girl, who was born via a surrogate.

Faith Margaret Kidman Urban arrived Dec. 28 at Nashville's Centennial Women's Hospital. Faith was born through a gestational carrier and is the biological daughter of Kidman and Urban.

"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the family says in a statement. "No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."

Not preggars but a new baby regardless - Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban

Advertisement