Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

That was appalling again. Gone really downhill last few eps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭kerplun k

I’m only finally catching the last crisis on infinite earths, and all I can say is .... beebo hungry.

Man, I just love this show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

And like that they're back, great episode.

Excuse me for a moment, there seems to be something in my eye................

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well that was
    a random cliffhanger

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Has it been renewed or has it been announced yet?

• Advertisement

Yup, it has been renewed which is good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

Good finish intrigued by the ending.

Even with the few woeful eps this is the best of the arrowverse shows at this stage.

So everyone's either a Nate or an Ava. Either like Thong Song or not. Nate's right. :)
    They teased it early in the episode but got to play it by the end

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Its not back until mid 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Have to feel sorry for Nate that ending seemed unnecessarily cruel. I liked original Zari much more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,283 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Kardashian Zari is terrible.

Was that the planned season finale or a Covid-19 finale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Kardashian Zari is terrible.

Was that the planned season finale or a Covid-19 finale?

Planned finale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭pah

Just caught up with this binging the hell out of the last 6 episodes. The premise as usual is cringey and the formula should be falling apart at this stage but I just love watching this show.

Agree about Zari I prefer the original. I wonder why she couldn't have gone 100 years into the past or the future to live?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Don't think a show like Ultimate Buds would ever work.

Trying to gauge your sarcasm level is difficult on this one?

Could the sarcasm BE any more obvious?

:pac:

Could the sarcasm BE any more obvious?

:pac:

Sorry. You never know on the internet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

pah wrote: »
    Just caught up with this binging the hell out of the last 6 episodes. The premise as usual is cringey and the formula should be falling apart at this stage but I just love watching this show.

Agree about Zari I prefer the original. I wonder why she couldn't have gone 100 years into the past or the future to live?
    I think the plot is as long as she is alive regardless what period that the time stream would break apart so 1 must die ans she wanted her brother to live
    . Agree I prefer the original hopefully she will be less like she is next season

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

I think the show has descended into an awful mess, with plots and storylines that are mostly stupid. I found finishing the season tough going and felt I was watching it just to finish it.

They need to trim down the cast, it's over populated with a lot of forgettable faces. I don't think cutting our Ray and Nora (did they want to leave) was a good idea. I always thought Ray and Nate had the most chemistry on the show. Mick just hams it up all the time. I never seen the show Constantine but I liked his role in Arrow and his early days in LoT but his dark stories seem rammed in here and it doesn't work for me.

I won't be returning for the next season, whenever that may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,002 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 85,002 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Savage, has anyone revisited this and rewatched it from the start again.
    Rewatching prison break (First 2 seasons mind) and was thinking I'll watch this aswell

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Savage(Vandal) indeed.

Be warned that the first season is essentially a totally different show, taking itself about as dead seriously as a show about time travelling costumed superheroes fighting (even by this franchise’s standards) a very hammy villain can be. Still, it’s the only season with both Miller and Purcell starring throughout, if you are coming to it as a Prison Break fan.

By the end of season 3, it’s basically become a comedy (or at least “embraced its inner silliness”), and most of the original cast are gone.

How do you think the Hawks would be in the later series? Might be less boring.
    I find Constantine tends to make the show more serious in parts as well. Wonder if he'll be moving to Justice League Dark.

Great news that it has been renewed, it's a great show because of the silliness and in jokes

I'm sure it'll be well known by the time it happens but
    Dominic Purcell
    is leaving at during or at the end of season 7.

I never know whether to put that kind of news in spoilers.

I'm sure it'll be well known by the time it happens but
    Dominic Purcell
    is leaving at during or at the end of season 7.

I never know whether to put that kind of news in spoilers.
    Yeah I'm the same. I think for comicbook shows where a famous character has been cast, spoiler tag it as I know some people prefer to be surprised.

Is Caity Lotz now the only remaining actor who has been there from the start?

Yeah I'm the same. I think for comicbook shows where a famous character has been cast, spoiler tag it as I know some people prefer to be surprised.

Is Caity Lotz now the only remaining actor who has been there from the start?

Yes and no. Gideon as well. But for onscreen, yes.

Don't know if it'll last past season 7 anyway. Though, as I've said, I'm surprised it's gone this long

Yes and no. Gideon as well. But for onscreen, yes.

Don't know if it'll last past season 7 anyway. Though, as I've said, I'm surprised it's gone this long

Legends could go for on forever. Just rotate the crew members every season or so or even turn it into a sort of show where different characters from the Arrowverse who usually would have never interacted with each other, team up for a couple of episodes. Kind of like mini crossovers

• Advertisement

Could go on but no guarantee of quality. I mean how can they expect to top Beebo?

Praise Beebo!

Advertisement