Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Space saver spare wheel required

• 05-08-2020 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm hoping one of you have a 15" space saver spare wheel you'd be willing to sell me with the dimensions 5 x 112. Willing to travel to collect, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You need more measurements than just the stud pattern size. You also need centre bore measurement or just the model of car it’s going on to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Car model and year?

OP got a W201 recently so it’s probably that

If it is that, then a space saver from an A-Class or any year C Class would fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Very cryptic, not many people would know what a w201 is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Yup, thanks Colm, a 190e. Centre hub is 66.6mm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Also worth trying scrapyards as you never know what they have and does it have to be a space saver as i thought there was room in the boot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I have a full spare. I want a space saver.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Parts finder and scrap yards might be of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭blackbox

Just be aware that with some Merecedes you need special shorter wheel bolts for the spacesaver.

Yup, thanks Colm, a 190e. Centre hub is 66.6mm.

Yep. Same as old model A Class and all generations C Class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

I see O' Connors Garage (breakers) in Clane have some listed
    Might be worth trying them

Advertisement