Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

New Irish ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

New Irish ?

Yes New Irish, as in of African extraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

You’d wonder where the armed gardai are for situations like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

New Irish ?

Is that what upset you most?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,319 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's the only reason he's remotely interested.

• Advertisement

I'd hope some good 'old fashioned' policing is brought into play once they get the little scumbags into the back of a patrol car and down to a cell. Good enough for them.

Armed response unit need to track down the perpetrators

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

You’d wonder where the armed gardai are for situations like this?

In Maccy D's stocking up before the big macs run out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I am very upset :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Scum of the lowest kind.Should be brought into a cell and beat the living s*it out of them,these scum are only going to get worse if the get away with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,218 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Serious cultural enrichment to the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Does anyone have a link to the videos that isn't on that ****ehawk sherlock's website. Couldn't be giving him a click.

That's the only reason he's remotely interested.

This problem has been spoke about for years now and goes unchallenged for fear of being label a racist.

Lock em up throw away the key

Well, as the Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann is starting tomorrow in Drogheda and some 300,000-plus people are expected in the town over the next week for it, this is definitely not good for the town's business community. At all. There was huge competition to get this event. I was intending to drive up tomorrow to let the little ones soak up their first ever Fleadh so hopefully the riffraff will be removed from the town by then and there will be a great, positive buzz as there was in previous years in Derry, Cavan, Sligo and Clonmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

This problem has been spoke about for years now and goes unchallenged for fear of being label a racist.

Of course if people had any bit of intelligence they'd realise that black people are some of the most racist people in the world.
    They were quite busy slaughtering and selling each other off into slavery for thousands of years before they ever saw a white man.
    But sure slavery only exists about 200 years or so according to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Any thugs behaving as such shall all be giving at a minimum hard time as in working in the community.

Hate thugs and having a police force that can't protect themselves is even more of a worry to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Just here to see how long it takes for someone to ask for evidence it was a group of black lads and not whites.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thugs are thugs, skin colour is irrelevant.

Just here to see how long it takes for someone to ask for evidence it was a group of black lads and not whites.

I think you might have to wait a while, they're to busy on the Gemma thread doxing a guy who done a Nazi salute.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

NIMAN wrote: »

I agree, but the OP made a statement it's "New Irish". I have seen nothing to support this assertion

If they are guests then they should be rounded up and booted off this beautiful island.....

If they're are own home grown thugs then they need a proper punishment and should have to do work in the community and get them working hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Yeah but I dunno there’s a lot of cultural baggage there with it to boot. Y’know when you hear folks saying rap seriously doesn’t suit the irish?

It is relevant. One gets a blind eye, while the other gets promoted to remind us to stay quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Capra

Yeah...but it never seems to be large groups of Chinese, Spanish or Polish people going around in packs and attacking the Gardai now does it? There is something horrifically wrong with the culture of some countries these lads are coming from.

The US is absolutely a terrible place to be with these types of dangerous gangs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Agreed. The army should be deployed in areas/situations where there are large gatherings of undesirables of any skin tone and if they so much as start an argument over who is next in line in the chippers they should have their brains painting the wall behind them.

We live on a tiny island, most of our "problems" could be solved by the government actually doing something about them. The Kinihan/Hutch ****e, the Drogheda fued nonsense etc. could all be solved over the course of a couple of days and the vast majority of normal people wouldn't give two ****es about a bunch of dead scobes.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Unless someone can show conclusively the racial background of the perpetrators, do not speculate here

All that I have seen is a dodgy video that could have been edited by anyone

Any questions PM me. Do not respond to this warning in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Do not discuss mod instruction in thread. Feel free to PM a mod or start a thread in the Help Desk.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

I think you might have to wait a while, they're to busy on the Gemma thread doxing a guy who done a Nazi salute.

No ones doxxed him. Seems to be all in your head.

Advertisement