Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭GavMan

That never stopped Ben or Byron or Jerry, did it?

Actually you don't hear much from his Lordship these days. The net must be closing in and keeping a low profile

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

ben is off on a business trip - heading for the airport yesterday - he said he was heading away to get more evidence that mortgages which were sold were not actually sold.

where is he getting his revenue stream for his business ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

whippet wrote: »
    ben is off on a business trip - heading for the airport yesterday - he said he was heading away to get more evidence that mortgages which were sold were not actually sold.

where is he getting his revenue stream for his business ?

The more pertinent question might be:

What is the motivation behind this madness?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Some harsh lessons in EU and European Human Rights law coming up for the stars of this thread.

Jerry Beades is bringing a case to the ECtHR based on the Supreme Court infringing on his human rights in finding that he has to pay back €9 million that Bank of Scotland loaned him. This application was lodged in late September and the ECtHR is famous for it's quick admissibility hearings so we may have a decision early in the New Year that it's inadmissible. A recent Supreme Court judgment details how little he knows about the interaction between the Irish Courts and the ECtHR.

Meanwhile, his Lordship is battling the Supreme Court and vows to take things to both the ECtHR *and* the CJEU (and possibly the Galactic Court) and wants willing participants.

Even money that when all this fails at the admissibility stage, we'll be hearing next to nothing about it. Keep quiet and move onto the next flight of fancy.

Robbo wrote: »
    Some harsh lessons in EU and European Human Rights law coming up for the stars of this thread.

Jerry Beades is bringing a case to the ECtHR based on the Supreme Court infringing on his human rights in finding that he has to pay back €9 million that Bank of Scotland loaned him. This application was lodged in late September and the ECtHR is famous for it's quick admissibility hearings so we may have a decision early in the New Year that it's inadmissible. A recent Supreme Court judgment details how little he knows about the interaction between the Irish Courts and the ECtHR.

Meanwhile, his Lordship is battling the Supreme Court and vows to take things to both the ECtHR *and* the CJEU (and possibly the Galactic Court) and wants willing participants.

Even money that when all this fails at the admissibility stage, we'll be hearing next to nothing about it. Keep quiet and move onto the next flight of fancy.

Interesting to note how these groups appear to be acting far too long with impunity. The protagonists never seem to be evicted their 'dwellings', unlike to poor suckers they allegedly may rely upon for donations. The whole area needs prompt regulation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Robbo wrote: »

I predict we will hear that the ECJ and ECtHR are actually part of the great conspiracy and in collusion with the Irish judiciary...

GM228 wrote: »
    I predict we will hear that the ECJ and ECtHR are actually part of the great conspiracy and in collusion with the Irish judiciary...

You have forgotten to mention Illuminati instructed by Rothschild et al. ;)

Ben has gone on some rant on Facebook - about the Australian bushfires - manages to bring in some great freeman references to it !

Ben has gone on some rant on Facebook - about the Australian bushfires - manages to bring in some great freeman references to it !

Meanwhile, across the pond, another great success. Not.
    https://www.facebook.com/ascendpodcast/videos/1825364904262925/UzpfSTEwMDAwOTgxNjY5ODU0MjoxMDQ1MDI0MzQ1ODM0Nzc5/

• Advertisement

Ben got the notification from RTE that they are looking for their costs from him in relation to the high court challenge he brought about during the European elections - a cool €28k ! he has 21 days to tell them how he will pay or they will go direct to taxation.

What exactly is 'taxation' - is that a term for some sort of mediation to establish assets / resources and ability to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 33,866 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The Taxing Master I presume.

Life ain't always empty.

The Taxing Master I presume.

so the taxing master will decide on the actual costs - and the €28k that ben refers to is just the initial demand / estimate from RTE

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Absolutely delighted someone's actually pushing for costs from one of these charlatans. They'll all claim poverty and that their only income is the social of course but a couple of tactical orders would shed some light on the grifting, petty pilfering and creative "expenses" of these Men of the Paypal.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Holy Mary wrote: »

He really wanted to deliver a notice!

I just dont understand how some people get so 'involved' in the movement to the point the believe with absolute conviction they are right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Lay Litigation Ireland have been taking credit for a successful appeal of a district court conviction on "our client" in the circuit court in the last few days. Naturally they don't go into any detail about how they won this war but I can confirm that there were corrupt gardaí involved, for a change :rolleyes: I don't know exactly how happy we should all be to see that their wisdom isn't wasted solely in the civil courts here but it represents a new rac... I mean market for them ;).

its official apparently - Ben is running in the GE - Dublin Bay North for the Irish Freedom Party.

Pro-life, Eurosceptic and advocates of the 'great replacement' conspiracy - should be fun !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

its official apparently - Ben is running in the GE - Dublin Bay North for the Irish Freedom Party.

Pro-life, Eurosceptic and advocates of the 'great replacement' conspiracy - should be fun !

This kinda feels right....

This is actually what he's been about all along.

The lie of direct democracy ireland was that they would have a referendum for every "important" decision, but it always felt like ben would decide what was important.....

Membership of europe, ah sure we'll deal with that in house,
    Reproductive rights, surely this is only common sense...

What font to use on official documents, REFERENDUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time of year again, chaps. Who's braving the Mansion House tomorrow?

9781448897506.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭ezra_

It's that time of year again, chaps. Who's braving the Mansion House tomorrow?

9781448897506.jpg

Interesting read from the perspective of the council:

https://councilmeetings.dublincity.ie/documents/s17288/Turning%20of%20the%20Sovereign%20Seal.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

This is the latest escapade of the "Freemen".
    Commercial unit lying empty 7 or 8 years, bought by local garage owner.
    Cue the Freemen "taking it back" last Sunday, and the intervention of the regular Gardai and some of the firearms unit.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007935103685

Good Lord! He is claiming to expose a great scandal tonight. Actually it appears to be just a clip from an old BBC 'World in action documentary' from 1991!
    That and a load of rubbish about a politician and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

he got some amount of votes in the european elections ,probably needs to work on his campaign video though , he nearly broke his hand with that "hurley stick " the last time :rolleyes:

How many of our sovereign Freeman friends are standing in the elections, besides Ben™? I know Stephen Manning is looking for your vote in Mayo.

How many of our sovereign Freeman friends are standing in the elections, besides Ben™? I know Stephen Manning is looking for your vote in Mayo.

Cork. https://www.facebook.com/114098353470525/photos/a.117008143179546/117912976422396/?type=3&theater

Amazing to think that it was just over 5 years ago that the Hub tried to become a political party, something they've since disavowed.

Lot of paperwork involved in running for election, filings and the like...I can see how some might be put off.

I see in the paper today that Michael Grimes surfaced again, this time on the side of a company at the center of a multi-million euro VAT scam.
    The barrister said Mr Rabbitte had also ignored court orders to file a statement of affairs and annual returns for the company and had hired a man called Michael Grimes to unsuccessfully “agitate” against its winding up.

I see in the paper today that Michael Grimes surfaced again, this time on the side of a company at the center of a multi-million euro VAT scam.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Grimes sure gets around!

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/high-court-president-hits-out-at-honohan-for-grotesque-decision-37919707.html

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Freeman like "sovereign" citizen candidate http://patc.ie

Story on the website seems sad alright but delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,866 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Little did I realize that my mother was to become a Political Prisoner for the next 42 months to cover-up her being used for secret drug trails with fatal drugs.
    He holds these elderly people illegaly, under supposed powers he received from the Crown of Great Britain. However i discovered after writing to Queen Elizabeth that he is a fake.

uhuh

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement