Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bosch SMI50C06GB/20 Dishwasher problem

• 05-12-2019 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    I have a faulty Bosch Dishwasher - type SMI50C06GB/20
    purchased 5 years ago and I had to get it repaired (Faulty pump) after 3 years and now it has gone faulty again. I was just told that due to heat expansion the unit leaked onto to pump and blew the heating coil which subsequently blew the control board leading to a machine that doesn't heat and displays E04 at the end of a wash. I was told there was a KIT - a bar - that prevented the unit from expanding and leaking.
    Bosch was contacted and I was requested to get an engineers report - which I did - on the 19th Nov last. I have now contacted Bosch twice - via their contact form - and I have got no reply. Is this normal to have such poor customer service?
    This machine was not a low-end machine and I would think that two repairs in 5 years would mean that it is poor quality - not what you would expect from a company like Bosch.
    The repairs could cost over €300 - I don't think it is worth it!

Does anyone out there have a similar experience with Bosch Dishwashers?

Thanks
    Tom

Bosh Dishwasher Problem 1 vote

Pump faulty - not heating
    100% 1 vote
    Leaking
    0% 0 votes
    Control board fault
    0% 0 votes
    Expansion problem
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TomN67

Just had a call this morning from Bosch customer services - they are going to sort this out. Now that is what I expected from a company like Bosch.

Advertisement