Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avicii is dead.

• 20-04-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,716 ✭✭✭✭

Died in the middle east. Dats all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Articles referencing his acute pancreatitis due to excessive drinking so has been in very poor health. So young it must be tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,316 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jesus I didn’t see that coming. Wonder if it was due to the health issues he suffered with in recent years or something else entirely.

RIP Tim, a talented individual that got a lot of unwarranted abuse for “selling out” and carving out a good career for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

just heard, i didn't see that coming. prefer his older music myself but his newer stuff was inoffensive. he made a good career for himself and fair play to him. rip.

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 hiphophead2003

Shame. I liked "The Nights" and "Levels" a fair bit. He was too young. RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

His music is unbelievable! I can't stop listening to his albums on spotify and you tube.. I'm so annoyed Im only really taking heed of his music now what a great producer , RIP tim bergling/avicii way too young

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

I couldn't stand his music myself but it's sad when anyone so beloved all over the world for positive reasons dies like that.
    And there's not many people who can claim they did something they love for a living while making a small fortune at the same time. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I couldn't stand his music myself but it's sad when anyone so beloved all over the world for positive reasons dies like that.
    And there's not many people who can claim they did something they love for a living while making a small fortune at the same time. RIP.

You know he died two years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

I didn't know at the time, but obviously after having read this thread I know he died 2 years ago.

Advertisement