Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking part time accom in Dublin

Options
  • 12-11-2019 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Im a UCD first year student from Cavan and plan to commute by bus next year. For nights out and that craic I'll have to stay overnight the odd time.. Anyone have good recommendations on cheap realible and safe accom/hostels? Is the generator hostel good I see its dirt cheap but probably too good to be true? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

Im a UCD first year student from Cavan and plan to commute by bus next year. For nights out and that craic I'll have to stay overnight the odd time.. Anyone have good recommendations on cheap realible and safe accom/hostels? Is the generator hostel good I see its dirt cheap but probably too good to be true? Thanks!

The generator is a legit hostel , its cheap because you will be sharing a dorm with a dozen others if you opt for the dorm option obviously. Alternatively if its just to accommodate having sessions in Dublin then Id suggest camping on someones floor the odd night, far cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

Make friends with a dub :P We were always hosting commuting friends after nights out in college! Cheaper taxi for the host too

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oxitocinnamon

Isaacs hostel

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oxitocinnamon

Isaacs hostel

Advertisement