Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

historicgraves.com website search problem

• 08-11-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

The search engines don't appear to be working and I'm getting this message.

"Nope, we're not broken! Thanks to a Heritage Council 2018 Fund grant we have redesigned and upgraded the Historic Graves website. During this week (commencing 30 Oct 2018) will not be possible to make changes to the website content, in order to finish some of the reprogramming works. We will be back, operating as normal, as soon as possible. In the meantime think about donating to the project https://tinyurl.com/y7wjdsbd ? Sincerely John Tierney Project Director"

Any additional details on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

I'd guess the planned upgrade took longer than expected or did not go to plan (common!). Some bits are working (link to graveyard via the map) but the general 'search' function has issues.Did you send them an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

thanks pedro, I will try to contact them.

Advertisement