Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Order never arrived

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Famous Blue Raincoat

The unfulfilled delivery date seems to be very common with Gomibo.

I paid for my Gomibo order on 21 December, and it was due to be delivered the following day, the 22 December. I just received it this morning, 29 December - but not before several days of 'Your parcel will be here late today', which kept me in waiting.

I printed out the UPS label, and according to the UPS website, everybody in Dublin and further beyond must drive to Swords to drop the product off at: https://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_IE

What a joke. And that's before getting the refund on the quite substantial amount of money which has been sitting in Gomibo's account in these higher interest days for 8 days now.

I'll ring Mastercard/BofIreland now and see if they will refund me directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭VG31

You can schedule a collection on the UPS website.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Famous Blue Raincoat

Do they charge for that? (the UPS website seems almost entirely focused on businesses/sellers of products, rather than on the recipients of those products)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭VG31

No, when you go to schedule a collection it may say something like "charges may apply" but it's free. I've used them loads of times for selling or returning items.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

i hope none of you are paying extra for shipping, via courier, that ends up being via post? Otherwise you would have some comeback on these costs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement