Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Services Card

• 18-09-2020 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Where do i register for this?

Is it still unavailable due to covid? I tried to apply back in april and it was closed, now I try to do it and it still says that this service is currently suspended?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

kajzer wrote: »
    Where do i register for this?

Is it still unavailable due to covid? I tried to apply back in april and it was closed, now I try to do it and it still says that this service is currently suspended?

Email them at info@welfare.ie be sure to give them your PPSN and contact details and explain why you NEED a PSC.

In my experience (pre-Covid) they usually respond quickly to emails.

Alternatively, ask one of your TDs to find out - this must be a widespread problem and the Minister should be put under pressure to provide some sort of solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mystic

Latest info:
    Don't use the online appointment system to make an appointment for a PSC as it's not back yet. Contact the local Intreo Office to make an appointment for a PSC. Most offices are doing them and have reserved times specifically for PSC appointments. Email addresses for offices are on gov.ie
    https://www.gov.ie/en/directory/category/e1f4b5-intreo-offices/

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Saudades

I got my PSC last month.

I e-mailed them at the above email address, they then replied a few days later with a telephone number to call. I called them to make the booking, but they couldn't confirm a day/time booking over the phone, they just took my details and asked if I preferred a morning or afternoon. A few days later, they sent me an appointment through the post.

I only needed a card for proof of age, but turns out the cards don't print your DOB on them.

Don't forget to wear a mask when you go to your appointment!

Advertisement