Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox One Controller anywhere ?

Options
  • 16-09-2020 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

Looking for a wireless controller, none on amazon, or gmestop, or pc world, or argos.......

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

GBX wrote: »

Thanks but all seem to be used, ideally looking for new for the price difference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Crazy but I hadn't thought to look ! - limited stock but they have a red one...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Crazy but I hadn't thought to look ! - limited stock but they have a red one...thanks

The have some other colours too, but 5 euro extra, for some reason.

• Advertisement

JoyPad wrote: »
    The have some other colours too, but 5 euro extra, for some reason.

Yeh I got the blue grey, €64.99 with free delivery - seems to be a real shortage the the moment, but thanks - young one like a demon after his one died ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭itsa_me_mario

Probably not making them anymore since the new series S | X controllers will be backwardly compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

Just ordered a carbon black controller for €59.99 with free delivery from the Microsoft store. Thanks for the heads up as I couldn't find one in any of usual places (i.e Gamestop, Smyths, Argos, etc).

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/p/xbox-wireless-controller/8xn59crbsqgz?cid=msft_web_collection

• Registered Users Posts: 28,391 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Do MS normally have black friday offers ?

I really like the new white controller for some reason. Like the idea of having one black one an one white one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

murpho999 wrote: »
    Do MS normally have black friday offers ?

I really like the new white controller for some reason. Like the idea of having one black one an one white one.

Smyth's currently doing them for 44.99. Grab one there. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Microsoft will be having a sale on xbox controllers tomorrow (22nd November) but it will be a mix so unsure what exactly will be on offer. Worth waiting and checking out just in case. Smyths have them for 44.99e at the moment. Bear in mind that hardware purchased off microsoft only gives you one reward point per euro instead of 20 points for software.

Advertisement