Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

decent golf game

• 13-09-2018 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a good solid golf game on xbox-1?

ive played tiger woods on 360 but dont mind something different either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Buttros

The golf club. I think it's the only SIM option. I have the first one and it's a good sim. Harder than TW golf. I think 3 is out now. It's seems to have grown feature wise since the first. E.g. the first didn't have a career mode. Can build your own courses and play other people's so the number of courses is potentially unlimited.

The first one is on game pass if you have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I have Rory McIroy golf. It’s basically the same as Tiger Woods, but worth the few quid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭GBX

BDJW wrote: »
    I have Rory McIroy golf. It’s basically the same as Tiger Woods, but worth the few quid

Its on EA access as well if you have that sub Xterminator.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I just got a voucher that is burning a hole in my pocket. Is there any decent golf games at the moment for xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

The golf club is the best. Think it could actually be on game pass. I don't remember buying it but I have it somehow. Good game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Didn't they just release 2k21 pga tour? Supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

evad_lhorg wrote: »

Best game to date

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

evad_lhorg wrote: »

I think that is "Golf Club 3". Quiet different to the EA SPORTS tiger woods/Rory Mcilroy version. I prefer the EA version myself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Advertisement