Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

uli84 wrote: »
    No kinder bueno in my local, is the receipt showing instantly?

None here either and sold out of the sweet potato wedges. The receipt is often there before I'm in the car, but I've had one not show up for half a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

uli84 wrote: »
    No kinder bueno in my local, is the receipt showing instantly?

They're average to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

They updated the Kinder Bueno to include Kinder Surprise and the Hunky Dory offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

signed up for it and went to do a weekly shop. Didn't get the €5 off first shop. another household member has signed up. seemed a bit mean. I'll head back to tesco next time

• Registered Users Posts: 30,148 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Happy4all wrote: »
    signed up for it and went to do a weekly shop. Didn't get the €5 off first shop. another household member has signed up. seemed a bit mean. I'll head back to tesco next time

Just so you know you can't scan the Lidl app in Tesco!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

Happy4all wrote: »

That promotion expired, make sure you read dates on offers, and in the app it would have shown up as a qpon you would need to activate anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

So much for my great idea of be loads in stock

No bubble
    Toilet paper
    Ice pops

Someone else asking about bubble

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

No wedges
    No ice cream
    No kinder Buenos either

🙄😣ðŸ˜

Much prefer the old weekend offers

€1 off scratch card today.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

OmegaGene wrote: »
    considering the offers started thursday morning it isnt really a surprise popular items will sell out

That was Friday morning, bit soon to have sold out

• Advertisement

I find they restock most days. There was still kinder buenos in my local store today. The kinder surprises (3 x Kinder eggs) were on my app too before I got the kinder buenos but around in the sweets aisle (away from the offers stand) where there were more kinder buenos.

They prob added the kinder surprise if stores did sell out of the buenos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

I won a pack of rich tea biscuits from the scratch and win card. Unfortunately no one in the house eats it so I haven't bothered to get it.

I love this app though. I love the fact you can get a digital recipit. Saves the paper building up in my purse!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Zebrag wrote: »
    I won a pack of rich tea biscuits from the scratch and win card. Unfortunately no one in the house eats it so I haven't bothered to get it.

I love this app though. I love the fact you can get a digital recipit. Saves the paper building up in my purse!

Rich teas for me too!

Rich teas for me too!

We can get the free packets and raffle them off!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Was in Lidl on the 12th. Got the scratch card for the chocolate bubbly bars.

Went back on the 16th for a few bits and redeemed the bubbly bars. No scratch card given.

Went back on 19th. Spent a few bob. No scratch card given.

What gives?

Went back on the 16th for a few bits and redeemed the bubbly bars. No scratch card given.

What gives?

I was told you were supposed to spend over a certain amount then I was told it really only works once a week so I've honestly no idea how it works

I use the app to do my weekly shopping that saves me from going in every couple of days and I get the scratch card so I'm presuming it's a once a week thing but correct me if I'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 23,296 ✭✭✭✭zell12

It's every 72 hours. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

What gives?

Sounds like you need to ring customer service and get them to fix your account

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

I was told you were supposed to spend over a certain amount then I was told it really only works once a week so I've honestly no idea how it works

I use the app to do my weekly shopping that saves me from going in every couple of days and I get the scratch card so I'm presuming it's a once a week thing but correct me if I'm wrong

Its explained on their website and its very straightforward really. You get one every time you shop, provided there is 72 hours between your transactions. Simples.

If you're not getting them when u should, ring their customer services and get them to check your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

So using my example, if you pop in every 48 hours or so, you'll never get a scratchcard?

Edit - actually forget it! :D

• Advertisement

What gives?

I got a mint bubble bar felt like I was eating toothpaste but it was nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Rich tea biscuits worth 27c..cheapest scratch win so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Last few times I checked the app I decided it wasn't worth my while going in to get the offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭obi604

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Last few times I checked the app I decided it wasn't worth my while going in to get the offers.

this is it, I know some of you love the app and the clever marketing and the digital receipt , but I personally think its a bit of a pain. Then, I think of my sister that sometimes has to go shopping with 2 kids, its a chore and hard to do with 2 kids anyway, but then having to mess around with an app every time you go in etc

as Jeff says, hardly worth the time

Just my opinion

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

We can get the free packets and raffle them off!
    Or pop them in the Foodcloud collection trolley on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

The last two scratch cards wins I had, the sweets and yesterday, the rich tea biscuits, were not in stock when I went to add them to my basket. Its only a small thing, but disappointing that I'd go to the bother of using the app, scratching the prize, remembering to pick them up in next shop and then not being able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Quackster wrote: »
    Or pop them in the Foodcloud collection trolley on the way out.

Throw a bit of butter on rich teas with a fresh cup of tea - typical end of the week, scrape the barrel kinda snacks in our house :pac:

So using my example, if you pop in every 48 hours or so, you'll never get a scratchcard?

Edit - actually forget it! :D
    In your case, you should be getting them every second transaction.

You should get a scratch card after the first transaction you make that is at least 72 hours since the last transaction you received a scratch card after.

Throw a bit of butter on rich teas with a fresh cup of tea - typical end of the week, scrape the barrel kinda snacks in our house :pac:
    Living up to your username there! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Had the beef medallions from the previous round of offers, very meh and I wouldnt buy them again for 1.99 dont mind 3.99. Not sure what part of the cow they came from to deserve the name medallions but my sharp steak knife was having trouble cutting through them.

Advertisement