Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit worried? mod note in first post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Not verified so waiting to hear back
    My account ok

Market hasn't moved, zero news on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭ Gerald Obedient Manicurist

Checked the 10 year US Treasury yield and bought some Bitcoin for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Market hasn't moved, zero news on this.

ya nothing extra on it from my source...:confused:

he's sacked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Hmm I see Link has frozen on coinbase, over 11 euro on Binance but stuck at 9.99 on the former, was looking to swap some around but can't!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

rapul wrote: »
    Hmm I see Link has frozen on coinbase, over 11 euro on Binance but stuck at 9.99 on the former, was looking to swap some around but can't!

Never mind back on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭KilOit

rapul wrote: »
    Never mind back on!

Yeah that was weird, had link selling for .031 ETH then coinbase cancelled it and i put it back up for .035 ETH and sold before the dip

Think I seen something yesterday that coinbase has zero supply of Chainlink

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Stormington

Think I seen something yesterday that coinbase has zero supply of Chainlink
    Not heard that, but if they have to market buy to meet demand they'll do what they can to push the price back down before filling up. Makes sense if demand in the US rocket has rocketed.

I had heard Binance were running low on Tezos due to payments on staking (overdelegated).

https://twitter.com/xdcdreamz87/status/1292400562760228864

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

It looks like bitcon is stalling out short of resistance at 12k .

Grayscale have ads running on mainstream media in the US next week about Bitcoin

It could start another buying spree

• Advertisement

It’s just too risky taking any profits at moment from Chainlink

Swipe native token SXP had a decent weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Stormington

I think there's two weeks of choppy waters as it ranges Then it will move again. Probably after Dave Portnoy figures out how to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Tango One

Swipe native token SXP had a decent weekend

Good call on SXP I dump SNX for them hope I don't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭maninasia

Tango One wrote: »
    Good call on SXP I dump SNX for them hope I don't regret it.

I would buy back some SNX, they are one of the most promising of all cryptocurrency platforms .:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Tango One

maninasia wrote: »
    I would buy back some SNX, they are one of the most promising of all cryptocurrency platforms .:cool:

It was actually you who got me on to SNX, I'm having seller's regret, it's still on a nice run

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭el diablo

No, a quantum computer won't instantly reward you with 69,000 Bitcoins ... yet

https://cointelegraph.com/news/no-a-quantum-computer-won-t-instantly-reward-you-with-69-000-bitcoins-yet

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

just goes to show you how strong the market is, if this was a bear market right now, the whole space would have tanked after that hack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

https://www.reuters.com/article/g7-stablecoin-idUSKBN26X26B

Financial leaders of the world's seven biggest economies will say on Tuesday that they oppose the launch of Facebook's Libra stablecoin until it is properly regulated, a draft G7 statement showed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

https://www.reuters.com/article/g7-stablecoin-idUSKBN26X26B

Financial leaders of the world's seven biggest economies will say on Tuesday that they oppose the launch of Facebook's Libra stablecoin until it is properly regulated, a draft G7 statement showed.

If they could hold it long enough for a few dozen large corporate entities to have added BTC holdings to their balance sheet, that would be great :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Further Axion update from Discord.

@everyone
    Certik suspects that the exploit was an inside job on the side of the contract deployment team (Contracts were deployed by RockNBlock)

"the attack was likely planned from the inside, involving an injection of malicious code at the time the code was deployed by altering code from OpenZeppelin dependencies"

All code, besides the altered OpenZeppelin dependencies, is sound. In the github, RockNBlock had imported the correct library but when they deployed, they swapped it out with one that has a backdoor.
    The auditors had no way of checking that and must've assumed they would use the real library.

We're unsure whether the entire RockNBlock team was complicit in regards to execution of this exploit or if it was a single rogue member of RockNBlock. We'll be discussing the situation further with them and re-evaluating our plan to move forward. More updates to come.

Reminder, do not buy AXN/HEX2T.

Full details on Certik's findings in this article:
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/certik-dissects-the-axion-network-incident-and-subsequent-price-crash

Wow, this is interesting from RockNBlock developers involved with Axion. They have identified the culprit from within their organisation and provided all details.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RXCQNOwNUbUQTD34bctcNb29Y-vRTJxU/view

The next steps from the Axion developers.

https://www.docdroid.net/c39ie02/next-steps-for-axion-1-pdf

I have to say I think they are dealing with this excellently so far, with a commitment to try ensure as many people as possible are compensated.

It's amazing that one slimey **** can destroy 10,000 people in a matter of seconds.

I've opened an AXION thread for all Axion related stuff.

This thread is getting clogged up with stuff that the vast majority of posters here have no interest in. ;)

el diablo wrote: »
    I've opened an AXION thread for all Axion related stuff.

This thread is getting clogged up with stuff that the vast majority of posters here have no interest in. ;)

Clogged up? 3 posts in this one (which hasn't been used for 3 weeks) because people suggested it should no longer be in the 'excited' thread.

I'll keep the updates to myself. A mod can lock the other thread if they wish.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Clogged up? 3 posts in this one (which hasn't been used for 3 weeks) because people suggested it should no longer be in the 'excited' thread.

I assumed all the updates were on the one thread. Anyway, didn't intend to vex you. ;)
    I don't see what the issue with a dedicated Axion thread though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

el diablo wrote: »
    I assumed all the updates were on the one thread. Anyway, didn't intend to vex you. ;)
    I don't see what the issue with a dedicated Axion thread though.

We can't go making threads for every individual coin. The place would be overblown. Axion is the story this week that's why it's being discussed in the main threads. It will be something else next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

We can't go making threads for every individual coin. The place would be overblown. Axion is the story this week that's why it's being discussed in the main threads. It will be something else next week.

I can't see why not. Doesn't cost anything extra, it keeps all
    relevant info together... what's not to like?🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

The next steps from the Axion developers.

https://www.docdroid.net/c39ie02/next-steps-for-axion-1-pdf

I have to say I think they are dealing with this excellently so far, with a commitment to try ensure as many people as possible are compensated.

It's amazing that one slimey **** can destroy 10,000 people in a matter of seconds.

Will people lose out??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I'm probably not the voice of positivity you wanted, but you did not a thing wrong that others didn't do.

Advertisement