Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Crypto Twitter

• 31-10-2019 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Morning,

I'm looking to get into cryptocurrency investing and trading.

I've been researching projects for months on Reddit and am now following a good few Crypto traders on Twitter.

Are there any good Irish cryptocurrency Twitter accounts to follow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

onlineweb wrote: »
    Are there any good Irish cryptocurrency Twitter accounts to follow?

Not so much - but then you wouldn't really need to put that geographical limitation on it. Crypto is a worldwide phenomenon

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Here are a few Irish accounts

@CyrtoCoast_org - This is a network of crypto focused entities uniting on Irelands South East Coast

@BitcoinRacoon - Technical analysis, excellent at predicting the price of Bitcoin & Altcoins

@CryptoReview - Bitcoin & Crypto news and updates

@IrishCoin - Irish crypto related project focused on tourism

@BTCinIreland - Bitcoin news focused account

@Bitcoin_Ireland - This is a Crypto exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Three more

@IrishCryptoWolf - Bitcoin & Crypto Analysis

@ReviewBitcoin - VeChain Info & Charts

@BlockIreland - Blockchain news

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭onlineweb

I am looking for more interesting Irish Crypto Trading or Fundament twitter accounts to follow.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Not sure of any Irish ones tbh but I'd be wary of basically any TA preachers on CT because most are just trying to sell you something and don't actually make money from trading the charts / calls they throw out.

Came out a few days ago that three of the most followed CT TA accounts with combined ~200K followers are ~$2M in the red in the last week alone after all three leverage-longed $12k https://twitter.com/GriffinCharts/status/1302639880565133313

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

The only one I catch and he does some great macro analysis is @rektcapital

Advertisement