Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Uniswap DEX

• 20-07-2020 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Anyone using Uniswap? Specifically the liquidity feature. Returns seem to be attractive. Any downsides?

https://youtu.be/GREUQeHpQeQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

SkySter wrote: »
    Anyone using Uniswap? Specifically the liquidity feature. Returns seem to be attractive. Any downsides?

I've just started looking into it myself recently and it definitely looks interesting. Not sure of any downsides yet. :cool:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Uniswap has been kind of unusable recently if you're doing small transactions. Was quoted a gas fee that was 120% of the transaction I was trying to make. Needless to say I didn't go ahead with the transaction.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

There is some great money to be made on liquidity, you just have to have the Eth to back up the native coin you are putting into the pool.

Some excellent low cap coins to be purchased on there. It's where I've gone for my XIO, 1UP and HEX2T.

Advertisement