Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€10 Elverys voucher on 3 Plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Are these generic codes or unique per person?

I'm not on Three, but would appreciate if someone could PM one if they have no use for it as I was going to purchase a birthday gift today. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 GipsyMoth

Thank you I got a backpack for a fiver

I was needing a new one Im so delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rmongey

rizzee wrote: »
    Are these generic codes or unique per person?

I'm not on Three, but would appreciate if someone could PM one if they have no use for it as I was going to purchase a birthday gift today. Thanks.

EX15OFF for 15% off if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Seems to be gone, or limited to certain customers. The 15% is still there though (look for Intersport).

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I got the code but when I apply it it doesn't work?

• Advertisement

mfceiling wrote: »
    I got the code but when I apply it it doesn't work?

It doesn't work on promotional items (and some non-promotional fitness related stuff too).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

my code worked even though it says it was supposed to be only valid yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

rmongey wrote: »
    EX15OFF for 15% off if that helps?

That expires tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

15% off again using the code 15EXTOFF & free delivery when you spend over 50 Euro
    It works - just tried it myself

Advertisement