Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Accountancy Jobs

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Evelynmc

Hi all,

I am looking to finalise a placement for ATI apprenticeship starting September. ATI assist with this however if I could secure a position myself I can have everything in place quicker for September. If you or any employers you know have an opening for an apprentice in Cork city/Suburbs I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Klemantine

I am looking for a position of Auditor, if you know anybody that needs one, please let me know. I am a beginner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Patthecat84

Looking for audit senior and audit manager. Pm me if interested. North East (louth/dublin North)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello All,

I am looking for someone who is experienced in Accounts Preparation using Sage Accounts production. There would be some part - time hours arranged to suit the right person. Based in the Cork / Tipperary area.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi Guys

A client is looking for a qualified Accountant and Bookkeeper with practice experience. Based in the Dublin 4 area but can work from home a couple of days a week etc.

Where are the best websites to advertise these jobs.

TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Patd6

Audit senior role available in Dublin 2. With a well known and respected firm. Pm me if you wish to hear more.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fankity flank

Hi all, I'm looking for an Accountant / Bookkeeper, to work in my practice based in Greystones, Co Wicklow.

The role will include bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, with a good exposure to sole trader tax returns, and in time SME's and owner managed companies.

Hours of work flexible, pay will depend on experience, and happy to support education/training.

Pm if interested, thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭hold my beer

I'm looking for a qualified accountant in South Dublin. PM CV if interested, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Pippa!

Hi,

I'm looking for a Revenue & Payroll Administrator for a Dublin (and/or Remote) opportunity, 4-5 days a week (fairly flexible working hours)

It's a 12 month maternity contract, possibly it could go on to be permanent.

3 years' experience required in payroll and accounting, some sort of qualification would be good.

Great company (I work there!), great pay and benefits.

If interested please send a PM and we'll take it from there 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tod1982

Hi all, I'm looking for an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper, to work in my practice based in Cork.

The role will include bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, with a good exposure to sole trader tax returns.

Initiall looking at part time 25 hours per week, hours of work flexible and pay will depend on experience.

Pm if interested, thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭hold my beer

I'm looking for a trainee accountant. I'm based in Dublin, but I don't have an office as such. If anyone knows anyone that might be intetested, give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bridalmum

I am an experienced accouting technician searching for a part time role in the south east, can work hybrid remote or office based. 20 years exp and ATI qualified. Also fully experienced in admin etc

Advertisement