Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Summer 2020 Flight Schedules

• 18-07-2019 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Any idea when the likes of Aer Lingus & Ryanair release their summer 2020 schedule?

Looking at Fuerteventura

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,096 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

It's normally around October when ryanair release the summer schedule in full.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Dublin summer 2020 schedule has been (partially at least) on sale for a few months. Not yet for Cork and Shannon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

In the past I've definitely booked Ryanair Snn-Fue 12 months out for travel in September

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It’s something like 330 days or 11 months in advance usually. Right now you can book up to mid June 2020

Gael23 wrote: »
    It’s something like 330 days or 11 months in advance usually. Right now you can book up to mid June 2020

With Aer Lingus that is, different with ryanair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

On some routes Ryanair are only taking bookings to 31st March 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Gael23 wrote: »

The dates are up but blank

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭starstothesun

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Any idea when the likes of Aer Lingus & Ryanair release their summer 2020 schedule?

Looking at Fuerteventura

Thanks

have you seen any summer 2020 flights ireland to fuerteventura released yet .. what days are there flights?

have you seen any summer 2020 flights ireland to fuerteventura released yet .. what days are there flights?

It'll probably be quicker to look it up yourself to be honest.

nothing this morning on Aer Lingus portal past April
    Nothing on Easy jet or Ryanair either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Ryanair to Fue, assume others are up now

Ryanair to Fue, assume others are up now

Thanks for the heads up

Hopefully AL put theirs up tomorrow
    I’m a little skeptical booking with R as they can have a strike at any time

Nothing on the official AL portal for flights for the dates I am after next June, however if I put the same dates into skyscanner, I get options for Aer Lingus

Is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

Aer Lingus summer sale usually after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭manshay

Aer Lingus summer sale usually after Christmas.

Anne
    The Aer Lingus "summer sale" is usually after christmas however I have booked holidays with August dates for 2016, 2017, 2018, flights booked in the preceeding Sept/Oct/Nov. I have setup a flight price alert with Trivago and Skyscanner for the relevant flights, they have never been cheaper in the "summer sale".
    Maybe their pricing model has changed this year as they are much more expensive at the moment and 'may' drop in price during the 'sale'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ryanair usually have a good sale on Black Friday. I have booked our summer holiday flights on that day for the last couple of years.

Advertisement